Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
We are seeking a dynamic Manager for Sales and Account Growth Excellence. In this role, you will be instrumental in driving sales performance and productivity across our Sales and Account Growth teams. This position is based in San Francisco and reports directly to the Director, Head of Sales and Account Growth Excellence, North America Visa Direct.
- Develop and implement Sales Excellence initiatives to enhance sales performance and productivity.
- Work closely with Sales Leaders and the Sales Enablement team to identify and address potential gaps and opportunities in sales.
- Establish and maintain best practices, standards, and guidelines for sales.
- Design and manage sales dashboards, reports, and KPIs to track sales performance and progress.
- Analyze sales data and metrics to provide actionable insights and recommendations for sales improvement.
- Facilitate training programs to improve sales skills and competencies.
- Oversee Sales and Account Growth Excellence projects and initiatives, ensuring alignment with overall sales goals and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with Cross-Functional Account Executive teams, acting as a project manager on team-led projects.
- Engage with Account Growth teams in strategic account planning, ensuring alignment with sales goals and fostering cross-functional collaboration.
- Navigate complex and ambiguous environments to provide rigorous, fact-based recommendations to management.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.Qualifications
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Proven experience in Sales Operations.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems, sales analytics platforms, and MS Office applications.
- Ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong writing and storytelling abilities, with experience creating custom pitch decks.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Analytical skills and experience with analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and navigate through ambiguity
Varies upon the needs of the department.Travel Requirements:
This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.Mental/Physical Requirements:
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 118,500.00 to 154,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.