ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Biocon Biologics, we are creating a model for the future of healthcare for all. We are a leading company in the biosimilars revolution where patients come first. Our ambition is to impact a billion lives and we do this by fostering a culture of affordable innovation, patient centricity and disruptive thinking. We have a long-term commitment to bring high quality affordable biosimilars to patients all over the globe. We have proven end to end expertise from clone development, manufacturing, clinical development, regulatory approvals to commercialization.
The Manager, Sales Ops. and Incentive Compensation will report to the Head of Commercial Excellence and will be the important partner responsible for the design and implementation of incentive compensation plans and policies for the Biosimilars Business Unit for both the US and Canadian markets. They will be an important business partner overseeing the end- to- end Incentive Compensation process from vendor management to partnering with business stakeholders. This role will partner with US Sales leadership, Finance, Human Resources, Compliance, and Legal.
- As the primary contact to the business and sales leadership, the role will lead overall sales compensation, commission, and incentive strategy and design for an assigned business unit.
- End-to-end accountability and management for the key deliverables, including quarter-end IC administration, financial analysis, report design and process improvement projects and year-end incentive awards/Presidents Club program design
- Influence decisions, issue resolution, and business alignment within Commercial Operations, HR, Finance, IT, and Analytics & Insights teams.
- Present to senior leadership the incentive compensation strategies and plan performance.
- Collaborate with external vendor and internal operations analyst / team members to lead successful plan administration of accurate and on-time delivery of incentive compensation payments.
- Function as subject matter expert and provide strategic thinking on incentive comp programs, including commissions, contests, and annual awards.
- Define and approve business rules on sales crediting, eligibility, exceptions, and reconciliation procedures and ensure governance is followed per corporate guidelines.
- Lead change management projects involving new data integrations, reports, dashboard creation and operations processes.
- Serve in a leadership for Sr. Analysts and Lead Analyst positions within the Sales Operations team, while providing guidance on CRM and Analytics initiatives
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical Industry experience
- 5+ years of Incentive Compensation Design/ Sales Operations/ Analytics/Call Planning with pharmaceutical manufacturer or vendor/consultant company servicing the pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Management Experience
- Experience working in a cross functional environment, partnering with individuals across functional areas and at several levels within the organization.
- Solid Microsoft Office Suite skills; WORD, OUTLOOK, EXCEL, POWERPOINT
- A relevant graduate degree.
- PMP Certification.
Biocon Biologics is an Equal Opportunity, EEO / Affirmative Action Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and no employee shall be discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.