What Zoovu Does
Zoovu has really taken off this year! As an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we’re 180 employees strong and fast-growing. With 8 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including: consumer electronics; health and beauty; manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Since the release of our platform, Zoovu has partnered with premium Fortune 100 brands, serving over 60 million consumers a year. More than 500 brands and 1000’s of retailers have made Zoovu the standard SaaS platform to build and manage digital assistants in-store and online.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Sales Operations Manager to join our growing team. The Sales Operations Manager role will report directly to the VP, Revenue Operations. As a main function of the Revenue Operations team, the Sales Operations Manager is the owner of Zoovu’s sales funnel and is responsible for analyzing, tracking targets, and optimizing the sales funnel to drive revenue growth. The Sales Operations Manager will partner with Sales Leadership and their teams to drive business insights, flag areas of risk and opportunity, enforce workflows, drive adoption and track KPIs.
This is a highly visible role with an opportunity to make a large impact on the organization.
Main Duties / Key Responsibilities Area:
- Conduct periodic analyses of quantitative and qualitative data to drive business insights and flag areas of risk and opportunity within the Sales organization
- Lead weekly meetings with Sales and Account Management teams to support data-driven business decisions and track performance
- Own and lead end to end optimization initiatives related to the performance of the revenue motion and its KPIs
- Build Salesforce dashboards for the teams, track daily and weekly KPIs, and optimize operational day to day processes
- Work with the teams to drive adoption and enforcement of operational tools and workflows
- Help plan and design for our new fiscal year, and make recommendations for improvement with business leaders
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all Go-To-Market teams to support seamless handoffs between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services
- Perform ad-hoc analysis reporting to support the organization
- Work closely with sellers on data hygiene in our CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, finance or relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in Marketing, Sales, or Revenue Operations
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service business operations and reporting metrics.
- Experience and confidence working with Outreach and Salesforce
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating salesforce reports.
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset, well organized person with a high level of attention to detail and full ownership.
- Self-starter mindset with strong initiative and passion for collaborating with others to solve problems.
- Confident communicator with a proactive and collaborative hands-on approach.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English