The Sr. Manager of Sales Operations is instrumental in optimizing the sales process through data-driven insights, ensuring that the sales team has the necessary tools and resources. This role is pivotal partner in enhancing sales efficiency, ensuring forecast accuracy, and driving overall business growth. The ideal candidate possesses strong analytical skills, proven leadership skills and has a deep understanding of sales processes and systems.
In this role you will get to:
- Partner with sales leaders and finance teams to enhance the accuracy and reliability of sales forecasts through detailed analysis of historical data, sales trends, and market conditions. Increase governance and accuracy of rep-reported data.
- Own the sales process across a wide range of products and lines of business. Streamline the sales funnel to identify any bottlenecks or inefficiencies to reduce the time from opportunity creation to close. Surface and implement rep, team, and business-level recommendations to improve sales outcomes.
- Ensure that sales teams have access to quality data, tools, and reports needed to achieve goals. Working with BU Leaders and sales leaders, manage the account assignment and quota setting process.
- Be a thought partner with Sales leadership to drive strategy by leveraging internal and external data. Identify actionable opportunities by using customer data and offer go-to-market recommendations. Leverage knowledge of best practices (e.g., sales, renewals, CX) to identify improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of sales processes, sales methodologies, and revenue forecasting is preferred.
- Expertise in CRM systems to extract sales data (NetSuite, HubSpot, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics).
- Proficient understanding of data tools (Tableau or Power BI, Snowflake, QlikView).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel for data analysis
Physical Requirements for this position
- 10% travel for off-site team meetings and events.
- May require stationary positions (sitting or standing) for extended periods.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Supplemental life insurance options
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement plan with discretionary company matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Company paid time off (PTO)
- 11 company paid holidays and two floating holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-from-home expense reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company orientation and 30/60/90 Day Onboarding
Base salary range: $115,000 to $130,000.
Who is Riverside Insights?
Riverside Insights is a growth-focused business on a mission to elevate one billion lives globally by 2030 through research-based assessments and technology for educational professionals, students, clinical and behavioral health clients, and workforce talent. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success, and we are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive environment where all employees can thrive, feel valued, and be cared for.
Riverside Insights is an Equal-opportunity Employer:
Riverside Insights provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
At Riverside Insights, every employee has the right to a welcoming and inclusive workplace where their diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and celebrated
Thank you for considering joining our growing team and our mission to help elevate potential globally! Please check out www.riversideinsights.com to learn more about our work.