NVIDIA is the world leader in Visual Computing. Our employees are passionate about using our technology to improve the visual experience in video game development, film production, deep learning, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. We are seeking a hard-working, focused, and self-motivated professional to join our growing organization. We work with a variety of teams to align business and financial goals, including sales leaders, regional sales operations teams, business operations, and product management. As a key member of the NVIDIA Business Operations team, the OM specialist will support NVIDIA's order management process from input to completion and support all order-related issues in a timely manner.We are now looking for an Order Management Specialist!
What You'll Be Doing
What We Need To See
- Sales order management from input to completion. Responsibilities include entering orders in SAP, checking accuracy, and monitoring order status to ensure process efficiency.
- Keep track of all received data and source documents. Focus on data accuracy and attention to detail.
- Order fulfillment process management and order delinquency management.
- Coordinate with relevant teams to address and resolve order related issues.
- Work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and critical deadlines.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Business related coursework is preferred.
- 1 - 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills. Thorough and willing to take initiative.
- Proficient with spreadsheets, SAP experience is a plus.
- High Tech business experience desired.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and multitask.
The base salary range is 68,000 USD - 115,000 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits . NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.