Catalyst Clinical Research is a niche provider of clinical research services through two established solutions- Catalyst Flex and Catalyst Oncology. Here at Catalyst Clinical Research we provide support and services exclusively to biotech companies because we know and understand the biotech environment. Our 15+ years of experience allow us to quickly grasp the evolving needs of our clients so we can deliver the solutions essential to meet the evolving needs and unexpected changes inherent in oncology development. When protocols amend or emerging data suggest a breakthrough straight from Phase I to registration, we are ready.Position Summary:
As the Manager, Sales Operations you will be responsible for supporting cross-functional collaboration for the BD team by conducting research and analyzing data and managing CRM and sales-related processes.Position Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
- Oversee lead generation process
- Manage lead generation calendar
- Manage lead generation team, including team activities and campaign messaging
- Report campaign metrics
- Manage and maintain sales processes within Business Development function
- Recognize, develop and implement process improvements, including sales and account management process
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, working guidelines, business practices and policies
- Partner with IT and other business stakeholders to select and implement suitable technology and related processes to streamline and enhance BD activities
- Train new staff in BD processes for cross-functional collaboration and sales excellence
- Manage and maintain sales data in CRM, particularly in areas of dependencies with other organizational platforms/systems
- Administer new CRM accounts
- Train new CRM users
- Ensure CRM data accuracy and integrity
- Setup dashboards and reports
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and Level-2 metrics
- Partnering with Field Business Development to create and maintain sales forecast models and data
This position will have 2 direct reports.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hire, develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly qualified team of inside sales professionals.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency, and accountability.
- Promote a “people-first” mentality at all levels while maintaining a drive for results.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (advance and/or business or health care related degree preferred)
Clear understanding of the sales process and related activities. Experience in biopharmaceutical drug development and/or medical device business development or account management preferred. 3+ years in a managerial role with increasing responsibilities.Required Certifications
: N/ARequired Skills
- Min of 5 years of experience in sales operations, creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires and managing CRM.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and ensure execution and business impact.
- Analytical skills to interpret sales data into opportunities for improvement in the sales process
- Proven history of managing relationships and internal stakeholders
- Experience working with different teams and departments to streamline onboarding and reporting
- Independent, self-motivated and success driven, yet able and willing to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Result and success-oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Innate drive to innovate and optimize use of available resources
- Excellent Computer Skills to include MSFT Office Suite and CRM. Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications and email marketing strategies.
The position will be home based.
Powered by JazzHR