To Apply for this Job Click Here
Seeking an outgoing National Sales Manager with experience sourcing, negotiating, coordinating, and selling conventions and events to work remotely for a boutique hotel group. Apply today!National Sales Manager Qualifications
National Sales Manager Responsibilities
- 5+ years of expertise in Associations and Corporate group sales within the luxury boutique property sector.
- Track record of successfully managing sales exceeding $6 million.
- Proven experience in attending trade shows, conventions, and industry functions.
- In-depth understanding of 4-diamond/4-star requirements.
- Posses great verbal and written communication skills.
- Robust knowledge of food and beverage operations.
- Profound awareness of current industry trends.
- Be tech-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce, Opera, and preferred experience with Delphi.
- Be an excellent negotiator.
National Sales Manager Benefits
- Identify and assess potential clients, accounts, and market opportunities.
- Cultivate positive relationships with existing clients.
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to optimize ADR and group expenditures.
- Coordinate with the Marketing department to ensure representation at industry events, trade shows, and conventions.
- Travel to various properties for meetings with vendors, operations teams, and clients.
- Competitive base salary ($90,000-$105,000)
- Medical coverage
- Paid time off
- Ability to work remotely
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person's age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share. JOB ID
: 123932 #post
Audrey HowardTo Apply for this Job Click Here
$90,000 - $105,000