At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.Job Description
ServiceNow seeks a proven, experienced sales operations professional with sound go-to-market acumen to lead the Americas Sales Operations team and to partner with the Americas Sales Leadership team. The Senior Director of Sales Operations
is responsible for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the sales organization and champions close working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure the AMS sales organization is successful. This leader will drive improvements in system adoption, planning, reporting, quota, sales process optimization sales compensation design and administration.
To that end, the ideal candidate for the Senior Director of Americas Sales Operations
is one who is passionate about making the world of selling, work better for sales.What you get to do in this role:
- Lead Americas Sales Operations to maximize the future revenue growth for the geography.
- Generate business insights through advanced analytics and data mining to improve the sales GTM and facilitate fact-based decision making
- Partner with the President of Americas Sales and Americas Sales leadership to drive forecast and operational cadence
- Implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tracking tools from top of funnel to customer value realization, account development and retention.
- Work collaboratively to deploy technology and automate key processes to increase the amount of time that sellers spend with customers and partners.
- Lead cross functional initiatives to transform and streamline processes to drive improved sales productivity and velocity.
- Lead annual planning activities including growth projections, headcount and opex planning, territory & quota setting and coverage optimization
- Evolve the Sales Operations organization design to leverage shared services and drive functional role clarity and efficiency.
- Recruit and retain top talent, continually raising the bar for operational excellence.
- Identify opportunities to automate / streamline tasks utilizing ServiceNow workflows
- Lead the Operations Deal Team to provide exceptional support in the Opportunity to Cash workflow, accelerating deal velocity.
- Driving change management and overall CPQ adoption.
- Identify, deploy and provide reporting feedback on sales plays and pipeline excellence council to stimulate demand across all market segments and build rolling four quarter pipeline.
- Continue to develop key performance metrics and dashboards that automate visibility and enable sales focus on business imperatives
- Work collaboratively to deploy technology and automate key processes to increase sales productivity. Serve as trusted advisor to our digital transformation, BI and IT teams.
- Drive consistency and alignment with Global Operations Partners
- Drive the adoption of winning sales behaviors by reinforcing our sales methodology, usage of digital tools, providing onboarding enablement for new hires, and maintaining current sales content and assets.
To be successful in this role:
- Proven experience in Sales Operations at a leadership level.
- 12-15 years of progressive experience in Sales, Sales Finance and/or Sales Operations
- Experience building, managing & coaching high performing teams
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced and change driven environment.
- Proficient with CRM management and forecasting.
- Experience in the use of sales process automation tools
- Experience driving or leading through GTM transformations would be advantageous.
- Combination of strong intellect, creative problem solving, effective communication with colleagues and willingness to roll up sleeves to improve performance
- Skilled at building processes to scale and advising cross-functional orgs on systems, tools and BI needs
- Loves winning as a team and always have your teammate’s back
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA/advanced degree preferred
- Candidate must be willing to work in a local office 3 times a week. (Waltham or San Diego.)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.