NVIDIA has transformed computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for over 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation fueled by great technology—and amazing people!
Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIA, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. It is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in our fast-growing team!What You’ll Be Doing
The NVIDIA Sales Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to build programs and implement sales strategies that will support NVIDIA’s key Go to Market initiatives. We seek a high-energy Sales Operations professional who will partner with sales leaders, regional sales operations teams, business operations, and Product Management to align business and financial goals.
What We Need To See
- Learn to run and administer the NVIDIA CRM application, Salesforce.com, and become an authority in the application.
- Analyzing business requirements: Understanding and translating business needs into functional requirements for solution design and implementation.
- Configuring Salesforce CPQ pricing rules, product bundles, product options, discounting, and flows within the Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for systems roll-out and organizational change, including new process definition, training, launch, and adoption.
- Manage ad hoc requests regarding reports, processes, requests for assistance, and general support.
- Continuous identification of opportunities for process improvement.
- Assist sales management in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks and inconsistencies towards operational excellence.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of previous sales operations and/or finance experience or equivalent
- Experience in Lead to Cash systems and business processes
- Experience with Managing and Implementing Salesforce CPQ
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision.
- Effective communication skills, proven problem-solving skills, and strong leadership.
- Experience with direct, indirect, and cloud sales models
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to persuade - using simple communication that conveys sophisticated concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is 88,000 USD - 195,500 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits . NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.