The Director of Sales is responsible for ensuring the Company’s sales volume, market share, and profitability objectives are met. They are accountable for maximizing effectiveness of our inside sales teams, customer support, and administrative functions. They are also responsible for ensuring communication flow between various departments that impact organization supply chain management, including but not limited to forecasting.Role & Responsibility
- Lead initiatives on reducing the sales cycle time from factory to customer.
- Develop and manage all functions related to dealer order fulfillment and customer support, including both dealer, national, government, and key accounts.
- Set a process to achieve best-in-class customer support.
- Responsible for the team that handles a variety of administrative functions in support of the sales team.
- Responsible for SIOP balancing, monitoring sales trends, publishing sales activity reports, and helping to set the LRP.
- Design and build analysis and reporting to support business functions including but not limited to sales.
- Manage sales operations, including order entry, launch, and sunset of products.
- Manage communication with other functions, including backlog, field inventory, retail trends, and other pertinent commercial activities.
- Maintain a constant relationship with SIOP and factory to support proper flow of inventory.
- Align with Product Management for product offering and model alignment over LRP.
- Monitor business inventory trends and align with Material Handling leadership and Finance to enable steady business performance through proper inventory levels given time of year.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree. MBA preferred.
- 15+ years commercial sales management related experience preferred.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Contract negotiation experience.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong sales background and customer relationships experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and coach a team.
- Change leadership experience.
- Strategic planning experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organization skills and MS Office competency.
- Travel Required: >30%.
The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Buford. Contact Janna Diggs for information on this listing.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed fostering an inclusive and a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.