Vaco is looking for a National Sales Manager for a large financial services client. The company is based in Maitland, FL. Job Summary
: As a National Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing the sales team to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets on a national scale. You will play a crucial role in identifying market trends, developing and executing sales strategies to promote the company's strategic objectives, and work closely with Operations and Marketing to provide feedback to maximize PI's opportunities. The role reports to the VP, Sales & Marketing.
Key Responsibilities, include, but are not limited to:
- Sales Strategy: Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets for Property Insight services.
- Team Leadership: Lead, train, and mentor the sales team to ensure high performance and goal achievement.
- Territory Management: Coordinate, oversee, and optimize sales operations across various regions or states.
- Client Relationships: Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Sales Process: Define and improve the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals, to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, new products or services offered by competitors, customer needs and requirements, and Property Insight product road maps to make data-driven decisions.
- Budget Management: Manage the sales budget and resources efficiently.
- Sales Reporting: Provide regular sales reports and analysis to senior management using KPIs.
- Product Knowledge: Maintain in-depth knowledge of the company's product portfolio to effectively coach the sales team and communicate value propositions to clients.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with marketing, product development, customer support, and senior management teams to align efforts for sales success.
- Sales Tools and Technology: Utilize sales tools and technology to streamline processes and improve sales performance.
- Customer Experience: View onboarding activities and day- to-day client support activities from the customer's perspective to identify points of friction and offer suggestions to streamline downstream processes to ensure adequate controls are in place but optimize the customer support.
- Compliance: Ensure that sales activities comply with industry regulations and company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field (Master's degree a plus).
- Proven experience in sales and sales management, preferably in the public record information services industry.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Ability to travel up to 50% as needed to meet clients and oversee sales operations in various regions.
- Knowledge of the title insurance information services landscape and industry trends is a plus.