Now is an amazing time to join Nozomi Networks as we build the future of OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We have hundreds of customers in more than 30 countries and we’re just scratching the surface.
Are you a passionate and detail-oriented Sales Operations leader looking to take on a pivotal role in a dynamic startup environment? This role is key in shaping the success of our sales organization by improving sales efficiency and productivity, driving revenue growth. This is done through a balance of strategic impact and building a scalable foundation for operational excellence. This role will lead the global Sales Operations team which drives essential functions including strategy development, sales planning, reporting/analytics, quota setting, headcount, & territory management, forecasting, sales policy governance, sales compensation design, deal support, building streamlined processes and systems, and supporting the sales organization. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Head of Sales Operations brings cross functional alignment, focus, and accountability to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
If this sounds like you, read on. You could be the next "Nozomier"!In this role, you will lead:
Sales Planning & Strategy
Process/Systems, Order Processing & Sales Support
- Design and implement key metrics to define optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure accountability and sales organization success.
- Drive ad-hoc and regular cadence of sales reporting and insights for trends, and ways to continuously improve productivity and revenue.
- Align reporting, training, and sales programs with performance management priorities and KPIs.
- Provide support to the CRO and executive team for QBRs, BOD, or requests as needed.
- Contribute to Sales and GTM strategy development
- Arm Sales with tools, data, and frameworks for effective pipeline management and forecasting.
- Develop and maintain forecasting models to predict bookings.
- In partnership with sales leadership, drive rigor in forecasting and productivity management, trending analytics
- Drive annual sales and territory planning, headcount management, quota setting, and overall sales productivity strategies
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization consistent with other processes.
- Lead Sales Compensation design to motivate and incentivize the sales team.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and the executive team on a sales compensation strategy that aligns with our startup’s goals.
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance, and HR to establish and oversee the administration of the sales compensation program and rules, policies, and procedures.
Deal Support Desk
- Build a scalable foundation of policy, process, and a best in class sales technology stack to support an efficient sales process.
- Identify and proactively drive process and systems improvements, new policies, and best practices.
- Deliver training and documentation for Sales where needed.
- Responsible for managing Order Desk function which includes timely processing of customer and partner orders worldwide.
- Design, create, build, manage a Deal Enablement “desk.”
- Provide service to the Sales team by helping structure non-standard, complex sales engagements and expediting approvals with Legal/Support/PSO, etc.
- Manage “deal enablement” representatives who are sales-focused, responsive and customer-service oriented to partner with the sales organization.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have:
- Strong alignment with Sales in the goals, execution, and measurement of the sales enablement strategy.
- Manage and continually optimize sales enablement curriculum and activities, such as new hire training, sales methodology training, and deliver ongoing high value cadence of sales trainings.
- Leverage data/analytics and feedback from the sales organization to continually and proactively drive up sales productivity and reduced ramped times.
- Develop and manage sales enablement tools and content to arm the sales team in their selling process.
- Align and coordinate cross functionally to deliver a cadence of training from Product, Marketing, and other departments.
Who we are and what we stand for:
- Experience and enjoyment in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic startup environment
- Strong leadership, entrepreneurial, and work ethic qualities
- Executive level communication skills both written and oral
- Proven experience building and leading a global Sales Operations team within the high-tech industry
- Highly analytical with strong Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or MBA desired but not required.
- Passionate about building long term success for companies
- Ability and appreciation for strategic impact while also being able to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details.
- Vocal but professional about finding a way to get to the right outcomes for the business
- Strength in the “human touch” through inspiration, communication, collaboration and emotional intelligence - how to work differently with different audiences to drive alignment, focus, and execution.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching your team.
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Embody the Nozomi Networks Cultural Pillars and our mission to protect what matters most with transparency and trust
Nozomi Networks is the leader in OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We protect the world's critical infrastructure, industrial and government organizations from cyber threats by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight. We’re always innovating and we hire the best at what they do to ensure our customers always have access to fast product enhancements, exceptional engineering support and rapid deployment across continents. If you like a challenge, and value integrity and customer success, we invite you to help Nozomi Networks build the future of OT and IoT cybersecurity.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of our core beliefs, at Nozomi Networks. Diversity of thought, background and culture broadens our knowledge of the world and helps us learn, grow, and gain new perspectives. What makes us all different is what makes us powerful.Our Global Benefits
All of our benefits are customized to the country you are based in, naturally we want to get the best out of our Nozomiers, so we provide the best benefits packages, such as:
Need to know information
- Health & Wellness
- Work-Life Balance
- Unparalleled Flexible Time-Off
Successful candidates will be subjected to background verification checks.