CARET brings the latest in technology and automation to over 10,000 legal and accounting firms, empowering highly skilled professionals to refocus their expertise on what truly matters. CARET harnesses powerful and secure practice management, document automation, and payment processing to take firms, professionals, and their clients further.
Our team-defined values guide how we show up for each other, for our partners, and for our customers:
- We succeed together
- We embrace progress
- We care big
- We create space
To join our remote-first, engage from anywhere team, visit getcaret.com/careers.
We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical Sales and Revenue Operations (RevOps) Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a junior or senior in college with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for learning how SaaS businesses drive productivity and revenue.
In this role, you will work closely with our team to assist with the development and execution of strategies that drive revenue growth and optimize processes. You will have the opportunity to learn about various RevOps tools and techniques, and gain a unique and valuable hands-on experience, both in the field and within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving and communication skills, see challenges as opportunities, and have proficiency with learning and using new software.
- Support prospecting projects and participate in list builds
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the GTM senior leadership team
- Responsible for event planning
- Conducting industry research on the legal tech space and presenting findings to leadership team
- Serving as a value added member for the Business Development Team by supporting pipeline generation activities
What we expect of you:
- A junior or senior in college, ideally a business major
- Available 15 hours per week for the 2023 Winter & 2024 Spring Semester
- Hyper organized with the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced remote work environment
- Detail oriented and efficient in managing projects and day-to-day tasks
- Adaptable with the ability to take direction and feedback well
- Passionate about sales and business development
- Possess a problem-solving mindset and an eagerness to learn
- Critical thinking abilities, including the ability to interpret data and identify emerging trends
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize the most important tasks
Equal Employment Opportunity: CARET is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The compensation information below is provided in compliance with job posting disclosure requirements.
Pay range: $18 - $25 Hourly. Actual base pay will depend on varying circumstances, including the position, location, individual qualifications, market finances, and other operations business needs.
Depending on the position, compensation may also include commission, bonuses, etc. Potential for bonuses is based on company performance and potential for merit increases is based on performance.