At CoreLogic, we are driven by a single mission—to make the property industry faster, smarter, and more people-centric. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with unmatched precision, depth, breadth, and insights across the entire ecosystem. Our talented team of 5,000 employees globally uses our network, scale, connectivity and technology to drive the largest asset class in the world. Join us as we work toward our vision of fueling a thriving global property ecosystem and a more resilient society.
CoreLogic is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking; it's a place where you can collaborate, feel valued, develop skills and directly impact the real estate economy. We know our people are our greatest asset. At CoreLogic, you can be yourself, lift people up and make an impact. By putting clients first and continuously innovating, we're working together to set the pace for unlocking new possibilities that better serve the property industry.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintains delegated authority over pricing approvals, making agile decisions at the client-level to enable a responsive sales process while driving better pricing outcomes
- Concisely summarizes and communicates the most important considerations on a deal to senior leadership and executive stakeholders
- Maintains ownership over deal-level cost modeling which can be quite complex
- Provide inputs to drive ongoing process improvements in the deal desk that help reduce cycle time, increase quality for overall customer satisfaction
- Support creation, implementation and ongoing improvements in reports and dashboard showing adherence to deal-desk objectives and overall finance goals
- Provide perspective on deal desk design and implementation based on prior experience including policies, processes, guidelines, and metrics
- Coordinate between sometimes-siloed business owners to better enable packaging and bundling at a client level
- Act as a sounding board and subject matter expert in B2B negotiation, partnering closely with sales
What’s in it For You:
- A casual, fun working environment alongside a team that’s as passionate as you are about this stuff
- Hybrid working model- 1 day in the office for "moments that matter" and then 4 days remote. You do have the flexibility to work in the office more often if you prefer.
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- Career path for continued professional growth.
- Access to our world class self-development portal, centered around you as the employee. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or similar preferred
- MBA, MSc with an emphasis in marketing, pricing or equivalent work experience preferred
- Pricing execution or Deal Support experience, preferably in a deal desk environment, of 5+ years
- Working knowledge of CRM tools, preferably Salesforce
- Basic understanding of CPQ (e.g., Big Machines, Salesforce , SAP) and pricing management tools (e.g., priceFX, Apttus, etc.)
- Strong Excel capabilities (intermediate to advanced users with experience in Power Pivot)
- Experience in visualization tools (e.g., Domo, Power BI, etc.), python, SQL highly desirable
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/ . Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.