Hey! We’re numa. We’re a dynamic, diverse hospitality brand that’s offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveler. We specialize in the beauty of convenience and the delight of a design, with a totally digital guest experience and properties designed with intention.
Numa properties are located in the most exciting and vibrant neighbourhoods across Europe. We’re not just disrupting the hospitality industry for our guests—behind the curtain, we’re shaking up the way hotels operate. We’ve built a proprietary technology and data platform that makes running a hospitality operation more efficient than ever. We offer consistent quality and an unmatched guest experience.About The Role
- Be responsible for design and continuous optimisation of sales processes, facilitating cross-functional collaboration
- Administrate of sales CRM (Hubspot) and other tools
- Monitor data quality and process compliance
- Own sales analytics & reporting in collaboration with our analytics team
- Document sales processes and ensure smooth onboarding of new team members
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
About Our Offer
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A minimum of 2 year experience in sales or business operations,
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar sales CRM platform
- Experience automating workflows
- You have great attention to detail and strive for operational excellence in your work
- You are passionate about delivering a great customer experience
- You enjoy contributing to an open and supportive team culture
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Elevate your physical and mental wellness with our monthly benefit allowances
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- Spend a free night at your nearest numa stay upon starting and enjoy a 30% employee discount on personal stays in the coolest neighbourhoods in Europe
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.