Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don't all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We're also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We're changing the world of payments, and we're looking for an exceptional team to help us.About The Role
We are looking for a world class Sales Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to develop and execute a comprehensive sales learning and development strategy which supports the achievement of revenue goals.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will work closely with revenue leadership to facilitate the exponential growth of the sales teams by continuously testing and building upon the onboarding program, including developing a robust certification program which drives onboarding KPIs.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised and driven professional with experience in Learning and Development and Sales Enablement within a B2B SaaS company.Responsibilities
- Developing a comprehensive sales training program that includes onboarding, product training, sales methodology, objection handling, and other relevant areas
- Designing and implementing programs to improve the effectiveness of our sales managers and ensure they have the skills and tools to lead their teams to success
- Developing and managing a system for tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of sales training and development programs
- Running centralised 'one-to-many' coaching sessions to help reps to improve reps' selling skills and product knowledge
- Partner with other departments, such as marketing and product, to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging and training
- Maintaining a suite of training materials and documentation within Lessonly and Notion, ensuring that regular reviews are in place to keep the content refreshed and relevant
- Measuring performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team and make recommendations for improved sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Partnering with sales leaders to identify and prioritise training needs based on business objectives, performance gaps, and feedback from the field
- Identifying behaviour traits and skills that result in successful sales employees at Payhawk, and working with the Talent team to ensure this is incorporated in the hiring process
- Continuously research and evaluate industry trends and best practices to ensure our sales training program remains effective and competitive
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external providers to source new learning opportunities.
- 5+ years Learning and Development experience in a B2B SaaS and/or a high-growth start-up environment
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful sales training programs
- Extensive knowledge of sales methodologies and coaching best practices
- Experience working directly with senior leadership and cross-functional teams
- Significant exposure to LMS tools (e.g. Lessonly), CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) as well as Sales Enablement and Engagement tools highly preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Sees data as a crucial part of decision-making
- Humble but ambitious and eager to make an impact
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional European languages are a bonus.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, Paris, London, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- WeWork membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product.