Seeing beyond numbers™
At Laurentian Bank, we believe we can change banking for the better. Founded in Montreal in 1846, Laurentian Bank helps families, businesses and communities thrive. Today, we have over 3,000 employees working together as One Team, to provide a broad range of financial services and advice-based solutions for customers across Canada and the United States. We drive results by placing our customers first, making the better choice, acting courageously, and believing everyone belongs.
This role sits within LBC Capital, a subsidiary of Laurentian Bank Financial Group.
The mission of LBC Capital is to support business productivity by facilitating the acquisition, sale and refinancing of equipment. To do so, we partner with manufacturers, distributors, retailers, equipment operators and the various financial players in the market. Recognized for its excellent service, proximity and simplicity, LBC Capital is proud to serve local communities across Canada. Our partners are supported by teams specializing in thefollowingsectors: transportation and construction,technologyand office equipment, manufacturing, and corporate aviation.LBC Capital is a place to grow your career.
LBC Capital is a subsidiary of Laurentian Bank of Canada (TSX: LB). Founded in 1846, the Bank serves one and a half million clients across the country and employs more than 3,600 people, making it a major player inseveralmarket segments.Responsibilities
- Assist throughout the lifecycle of commercial equipment finance transactions and be ready to work in different team according to needs always in the Sales Operations Group
- Communicate with Originators /Customers and work closely with internal teams (Sales, Credit, Legal and Operations) to gain a thorough understanding of the transaction while ensuring compliance to company policie
- Using high attention to detail, you will review credit and documentation packages received to ensure their accuracy and provide exceptional follow-up of any deficiencies to maintain quality documents and outstanding service level.
Inclusion and Accessibility
- Possesses a high capacity for communications, analysis and a flair for understanding business issues proactively and how to translate these into results-oriented solutions. Balances autonomy and collaboration with customers and departments within the organizatio
- Bilingual (French/English) is prefered
- Post-Secondary education combined with 2 years of related experience preferred.
At Laurentian Bank, we believe everyone belongs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our customers and our communities and where everyone feels like they belong and can thrive. To this end, we encourage applications from individuals from equity-deserving groups, including Indigenous persons, racialized and persons with disabilities, marginalized genders and the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
We strive to offer a flexible and accessible work experience that is inclusive of everyone. If at any time you need an accommodation, please let us know.PIPEDA
We may collect, use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship with you.