Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Regional Sales Operations Coordinator for a full-time, remote position in Ontario. Our client Nissan Canada is a leader in the automotive industry.
Your main function will be to provide administrative support to a department. You will be responsible for handling a variety of duties, including typing, filing, maintaining up to date distribution lists, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences.
You will also monitor the mailbox and send all the invites, reminders and bulletins for the Central region. Additionally, you will be responsible for running sales reports from the internal system, managing events training meetings and being in charge of the locations for hosting events with Nissan events.
Some Requirements to Have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 2+ Administrative expreince
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Well-organized and has a focus on customer service
- Post-graduate in a related discipline or equivalent related automotive experience
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Tableau and email systems
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What’s a typical day as an Regional Sales Operations Coordinator? You will:
- Monitoring the mailbox and sending all invites, reminders and bulletins for Ontario.
- Running sales reports from the internal system.
- Updating Excel based reports weekly with data provided and extracted from internal systems
- Managing events training meetings and being in charge of for hosting Nissan events.
- Managing e-mail between dealers and leaders.
- Managing corporate vehicles and users for the central region.
- Creating and managing a monthly newsletter.
- Managing a vacation tracker, holiday tracker, and fill-out tracker
- Managing demo vehicles, working closely with the dealer and notifying employees of availability.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to multitask and prioritize effectively, have proficiency with MSOffice, and have strong communication and organizational skills. You should also be well-organized and have a focus on customer service.
You’re a great fit if:
- You’re a team player! You’ll collaborate a lot!
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- You work well under pressure, the environment can be fast-paced and unstructured
- Expreince in organizing and hosting events.
- You take initiative!
Why you should apply!
Great Perks, Vehicle Purchase Plan available, Benefits Available, warm and friendly environment
- This is an ongoing assignment through Kelly Services
- $26-35hr + 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Vehicle Purchase Plan + Kelly Services Benefits available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
Kelly is committed to connecting people to a job that will enrich and provide fulfillment in their lives. Let’s connect today! Apply now and know that we will be there for you every step of the way.