Job Title: Revenue Operations Analyst
Reports to: Director – Revenue and Sales Operations
FSLA Status: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Remote, US
Position Title: Revenue Operations Analyst
This role plays a crucial role in supporting our revenue operations processes and ensuring accurate financial data management. Strong attention to detail and proficiency in Excel will be essential for analyzing revenue trends, identifying opportunities for optimization, and contributing to the overall success of our organization.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather, consolidate, and validate revenue-related data.
- Utilize Excel and other tools to create comprehensive reports, charts, and graphs that provide insights into revenue trends, patterns, and anomalies.
- Perform regular data reconciliations to ensure accuracy and consistency of financial information.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for process improvements and revenue enhancement.
- Analyze pricing structures, sales metrics, and customer behavior to recommend strategies for maximizing revenue growth.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of revenue optimization initiatives.
Forecasting and Budgeting:
- Support the sales forecasting and budgeting processes by providing accurate and timely data inputs.
- Assist in building bookings models, conducting variance analysis, and preparing forecasts for management review.
Data Integrity and Quality Assurance:
- Conduct thorough data validation to ensure the integrity and accuracy of revenue-related information.
- Perform regular audits and reconcile discrepancies to maintain high data quality standards.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and other departments to gather necessary data and insights for revenue analysis.
- Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and effectively to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field.
- 2-4 years experience in revenue operations, data analysis, finance, or related role preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including advanced functions and formulas.
- Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of financial principles and revenue recognition concepts.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities required.
- Effective communication skills for conveying complex data and insights to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) preferred.
Competencies for Success
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills