Job Title: Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
Salary: £30-35,000 base + £15k commission
Location: Sollihull office based role
Start date: ASAP
Have you started a career in Sales but are currently not receiving the salary, development or flexibility you desire?
Then Knit can help you!
At Knit, we focus on placing talent into entry level sales roles in high growth tech companies. We help to get you a job and then excel in that job.
A sales career is for anyone. If you think you can, you should apply!
Whats on offer?
- Base salary of £30,000-35,000 + £15k commission
- Thorough onboarding programme and ongoing training to support you beyond probation
- Office based role to help you ramp and develop quickly
- A clear progression path to become the best individual contributor (IC) - pathway to becoming an Account Executive
- Exposure to great people who inspire you every day
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Basic technical understanding
- Ability to take on and retain important information.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
They are a sector-defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant organisation offering real career progression, and the opportunity to drive rapid sales growth. Youll be responsible for delivering qualified first appointments through a process of engagement, fact-finding and qualifying business pain and objectives that our sales team can sell to.
Key responsibilities of an SDR
Minimum Required Competencies
- Conduct at least 40 calls a day and deliver a minimum of 5 web-based appointments per week.
- Achieve full use of CRM to record activity, conversations and KPIs.
- Produce accurate and robust forecasting of your appointment pipeline.
- Support your Business Development Manager in providing qualified first appointments to achieve new business revenue for monthly subscriptions and services.
- Work closely with marketing to understand the size of the opportunity and produce campaigns within your vertical sector.
- Demonstrable experience in B2B appointment-making, in a technology or services-led environment
- Tech savvy and interested in technology
- Ideally with experience in CRM/BI
- Ability to structure and control a call
- Committed, with a track record of overachieving
Youll stand out if
- Youre a doer
- Youre people-centric
- Youre passionate
- Youre ambitious & have a Growth Mindset
- Youre a self-starter
You can expect
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
- Great industry to work in
- Social activities and events
- Company outings
Who should apply?
A sales career is for anyone. But not everyone can do it. If you think you can, you should apply!
We highly encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply no matter your race, colour, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
To start the process with Knit, hit the Apply button to submit your CV and a member of our team will get back to you.