Our client, a global system software company, is looking for a contract Deal Desk Analyst to join their growing team! Some key details:
Duration: Runs from now until 10/30/2024 (40 hours a week)
Location: Hybrid in Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Salt Lake City, UT
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will assist Deal Managers with general administrative responsibilities including quoting and generating Order Forms. The focus of this role is to partner with Deal Managers as they support the company's Sales organization from a deal strategy and operational efficiency standpoint. The Deal Desk Analyst (Contractor) is responsible for ensuring accurate pricing, clean Order Forms and maintaining operational dashboards.
Skills you need:
- Knowledge of the Quote to Cash lifecycle or strong desire to apply sales process experience
- An understanding of general software pricing models, knowledge of SaaS pricing and licensing models a definite plus.
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible deal support for Sales
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client facing proposals What’s required:
- Knowledge of SFDC preferred, other CRMs ok
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior Sales Operations, Business Operations, Sales or Finance experience
- This position will be home-based.