You will be joining the world’s leading data and insights provider for the alternatives assets industry. We empower the finance community with comprehensive data and expert insights so they can make faster and smarter investment decisions with precision and confidence. We are a forward-thinking company and strive to make an impact by enabling our customers to envision future possibilities, invest in ideas and infrastructure that build strong communities.
The successful candidate will automate the company’s automation of operations, assist with financial planning and reporting, and develop data analysis and analytics. The candidate will partner with senior management and be involved in various projects in the business.
In this role you will:
- Manage the Sales compensation calculations and partner with Sales to address inquiries.
- Provide Sales compensation insights to drive efficiency and revenue growth.
- Automate and enhance operations to increase the productivity of the team.
- Report GTM KPIs and draw insights for leadership team.
- Maintain and enhance GTM Dashboards in Power BI and Salesforce
- Ensure system integrity in Salesforce and advise on system enhancements to improve efficiency of processes and reporting.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Business intelligence, Marketing, Finance, Product, and Strategy to solve business problems.
- Collaborate with GTM leadership to identify areas of growth, accurately forecast revenue, and provide a weekly update on GTM KPIs.
- Support Sales on a day-to-day basis through ad hoc requests and Salesforce queries.
You are a good fit if:
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Compensation Operations (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to deal with large quantities of data and extract key finding.
- Strong Excel skills (INDEX MATCH, SUMPRODUCT, Power Pivot, Charting, XLOOKUP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field is preferred but not a must.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system.
- Knowledge of data visualization software such as Power BI or Tableau is a plus.
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues; investigating anomalies and a desire to get to the bottom of a problem.
- Self-motivated and get-it-done attitude. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- High level of attention to detail and able to demonstrate cross-validation checks and quality controls.
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexi Benefits – Health and Wellness Incentives
- 21 days holiday
- We also sponsor employees to undertake professional training or to gain qualifications relevant to their career.
Our culture and values are:
Be Customer obsessed
We exist for our customers. We listen to them and understand their challenges. We design best-in-class data solutions for their success.
Act with integrity
We build trust through honesty and transparency. We’re committed to doing the right thing for our customers, our company, and each other.
Own your success
We’re a high-performance team. We challenge and champion each other in our pursuit of excellence. We never stop learning and strive to become experts in our fields
We lead the industry through innovation. We foster collaboration and creativity to solve our clients’ next challenge and give them a competitive advantage.
Make an impact
We drive positive change as individuals, and as a company. We’re passionate about creating a better tomorrow for our industry and our communities.
Equal Opportunities at Preqin:
Preqin is an equal opportunity employer where diversity is at the heart of our business. It is the policy of Preqin to ensure equal employment and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information, socioeconomic status, political affiliation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Preqin is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, so everyone has the opportunity to be successful. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please let the Preqin recruiter know at the start of the application process. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.