About The Company
ResortPass is completely redefining what it means to be a guest at a hotel. By offering day access to luxury hotel experiences, including breathtaking pools, private beaches, deluxe spas, and more, ResortPass allows people to escape – without ever leaving town. If you're moved to contribute to our vision, we'd love your help.
Our growing team of innovative tech and hospitality experts has partnered with over 1,000 leading hotels and resorts including Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Westin, and Fairmont. We've connected over 2 million people with relaxation and luxury in their own neighborhoods, making rest more mindful, togetherness more meaningful, and escape more accessible. Fresh off a Series B $30M raise, co-led by Declaration Partners and 14W with additional investment from previous investor Charles River Ventures, and new investors Endeavor, Jessica Alba, Adam Grant and others, ResortPass is at the beginning of creating a new category of hospitality.About The Role
The Sales Operations Manager will optimize our sales processes and drive the efficiency of our sales team. They will partner with Sales, Marketing, BizOps, and other departments to develop GTM strategies, analyze our sales performance, and own our sales technology stack. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of implementing successful sales strategies. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Operations Manager will own the sales operations for ResortPass' go-to-market motion. This role focuses on process improvement, data analytics, compensation planning, and cross-functional collaboration between our sales teams and the rest of the organization.
We are looking for someone who is located in or near the NYC area or the LA area. This role will be onsite in our office 2-3x per week. The base salary for this role will range from $125,000 - 150,000 per year, plus equity, commensurate with experience.What You'll Do
- Sales Process Optimization - Identify and implement optimizations to our sales processes, policies and funnel
- Salesforce/Tech Stack Management - Drive the implementation and utilization of sales technologies and tools to improve sales efficiency, sales automation, and analytics platforms
- Territory Planning - Develop territory planning strategies to optimize sales coverage, ensure balanced workload distribution, and maximize revenue opportunities
- Data Analysis - Providing quantitative, and qualitative analysis/analytics of forecasting and pipeline data to sales leaders to provide a view of the business
- Sales Compensation - Own and enhance the sales compensation plans, ensuring alignment with business objectives and motivating the sales team to achieve targets
- Analysis & Communication - Develop and deliver regular sales reports and dashboards to provide visibility into sales performance, track key metrics, and identify trends
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - Partner on cross-functional initiatives with teams including sales, finance, customer success, account management, and product
We encourage candidates to apply even if they don't have 100% of the below qualifications. We believe in a holistic approach when evaluating talent for our team and post new roles often, so even if this role isn't quite right, we want to meet you!
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales operations, business management, and/or analysis for sales organizations
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Proven track record in B2B sales operations, preferably within a start-up and/or marketplace; hospitality or travel industry experience a plus
- Organized and detail-oriented ability to effectively prioritize, meet deadlines, and see projects to completion
- Start-up Mentality - Willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is the most important task at hand
- Results-Driven – A proactive and results-oriented individual who is motivated by achieving and exceeding goals
- Analytical Skills – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to measure performance and optimize efforts
- You're a good person. While building a startup is hard, being a good person is not. We are creating a culture of people with whom you would look forward to working. While we offer incredible experiences to our guests, it is just as important to us to foster an incredible culture for our employees.
- Health, Dental & Vision — We're deeply invested in the health and well-being of our team and are proud to contribute to the monthly premiums of these insurance plans.
- Stock Option Plan — We offer employees the opportunity to become part-owners in our mission. Let's redefine what it means to be a guest, together.
- 401k plan — Save for your future with a 410k plan offering.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) — Enjoy life away from work to be inspired and fully recharge with unlimited paid time off.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual ResortPass credit — Our mission is to bring delight and relaxation to people around the world; including our employees! Access private beaches, deluxe saunas, awesome pools, and much more with your annual credit.