Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is looking for a Go To Market Sales Director to tackle some of the highest priority, highest complexity, and highest visibility initiatives to improve our go-to-market strategy and optimize sales across all B2B channels.
The Go To Market Sales Director will work very closely with the CCO on the E2E sales process including strategic pricing, distribution and sales operations. Given the Director’s direct exposure to the executive team and key partners, the ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and strategic problem solver. The ideal candidate is also a highly flexible self-starter with top-notch analytical skills, a demonstrated propensity for solving difficult problems, and a clear team-first mindset. Candidates with a passion for sports, culture, & entertainment will likely find themselves a strong cultural fit.Responsibilities
- Within the first 6 months, you will…
- Responsible for ideation, structure, and development of strategy with channel leads across all channels (e-comm, retail, hobby, breakers, distributors)
- Build, lead, and grow a top tier Go To Market Team to support the overall sales strategy
- Own end to end pricing and allocation process of all Fanatics Collectibles products from initial sell in strategy through inventory sell down
- Create, own, and manage full GTM lifecycle including :
- o Create the roadmap for segmenting release strategies and develop reporting to track launch results
- o Collaborate with brand marketing, product and sales team, to optimize and operationalize product launches
- o Execute the product launch strategy in collaboration with cross functional leads
- Set goals, report findings, and help present progress updates to the CCO and other key leaders
- Identify areas for improvements and set-up processes to accelerate business outcomes
- Engage with a wide array of end-consumers and channel partners to better understand industry dynamics to inform strategies
- Become a subject-matter-expert in all things Trading Cards!
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, accounting or similar preferred
- Experience leading teams that have built successful end to end sales processes
- 10+ years’ experience in management consulting, finance, business ops & strategy, or similar
- Strong quantitative modelling & analytical skills, excellent communication skills
- Team-first mindset, with a passion for solving highly complex problems together
- Ability to handle a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, and work across a wide range of high priority initiatives
- Confidence, intellectual curiosity, ability to cut through ambiguity, and a desire to learn
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careersTryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS