ImpactBio has partnered with Exeltis to support them with their staffing needs. This is a Full-time position with ImpactBio to cover a Project with a minimum duration of 3-months at Exeltis. The position is located at Exeltis’ Headquarters in Florham Park, NJ, with ability to work from home 3-days per week. This role will support the Sales Operations and Sales Force Excellence efforts of the Sales Operations group with diverse software solutions. There will be responsibility for delivering value-added data insights and business-critical reporting that meet Exeltis’ most important business needs and day-to-day management of their CRM, BI and database systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain the current, and future, portfolio of reports and dashboards.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting and analytics dictated by immediate business needs.
- Regularly communicate by email and virtual meetings with Exeltis Field Sales Teams.
- Create, support, validate and maintain underlying data structures, data transformation processes, and data models.
- Collaborate in many cross-departmental Sales Operations initiatives and projects with Finance, Business Development, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
- Support of the Exeltis CRM platform and its day-to-day processes.
- Collaborate with the CRM vendor support team to ensure Exeltis USA is getting the most value out of the CRM platform while meeting business needs.
- Support initiatives across a wide range of sales analytics topics: territory, regional and national performance, customer targeting, sales territory design, sample allocations, etc.
- Provide CRM and BI/reporting training to new representative hires as needed.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Preferred: Minimum 1 year of experience working in Sales Operations, Business Intelligence, or other relevant function that can illustrate applicable analytical skill set.
- Advanced MS Excel skills -XLOOKUPS, VLOOKUPS, IF statements, SUMIFS, PivotTables.
- Excellent SQL Skills.
- Intermediate understanding and usage of Python programming (pandas).
- Tableau front-end design skills preferred but not required.
- Attention to detail with strong focus on data accuracy.
- Ability/willingness to learn new tools/software as needed, example: Tableau.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to translate business challenges into clear communication with Sales Operations members, their stakeholders and members of the field sales force.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to work on many tasks concurrently within a rapidly changing environment.
Exeltis’ main mission is twofold: to make a difference in the everyday lives of millions of people, families and healthcare professionals by providing access to effective, first-class therapeutic solutions; and to improve healthcare in the future by conducting research and developing products, generating new and better therapies and through our passion and efforts to be present in every corner of the world. To learn more about Exeltis visit, http://exeltisusa.com/.
ImpactBio is a trusted partner in the Life Sciences Industry that delivers Commercial and Clinical teams to help our clients Launch and Scale. We do things differently and it shows – the kudos we receive from our employees, our clients, and the HCPS & patients we serve are a testament to our work ethic and our dedication. Go to www.Impact-Bio.com to learn more and apply.
ImpactBio is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
To learn more, visit www.impact-bio.com