Summary / Position Purpose:
This senior position reports to Chief Operations Officer and is responsible for comprehensive management of our Sales Operations. This role directly engages the Field, Hybrid and Corporate Sales Teams, as well as Brand, Demand Planning, Distribution and Finance leadership.
· Improve the scalability, efficiency, and effectiveness of our Sales Operations business processes and infrastructure globally; improve our customer/partner experience, enable more reliable revenue forecasts, create a nimbler operating rhythm, optimize operating costs, and reduce risk. (provide a “lens” forward)
· Maximize revenue opportunities through effective management of our customer base; constantly evaluating the productivity of our sales organization and make informed recommendations, all while measuring customer engagement.
· Establish the methodologies and tools required to enable new products/pricing, programs, sales campaigns and business models in partnership with Brand and Finance team
· Develop the end-to-end processes, policies, procedures, and infrastructure to ensure scalable solutions
Essential Duties, Functions and/or Responsibilities:
Responsible for driving global enablement, consisting of ecosystem readiness, including scalable, consistent sales and business systems, policies, and processes to support ACG’s evolving business worldwide.
• Lead Sales Operations and Sales Data Analytics Team
• Design and build the infrastructure, processes, and policies to actively manage lead flow and sales pipeline data (including implementing the rigor to ensure a qualified pipe)
• Design, implement and manage sales and customer database strategy which will drive a directed sales model for field sales, hybrid field sales, and DTC e-comm campaigns.
• Direct team to maintain sales database and lead pipeline to provide highest levels of integrity and productivity.
• Develop and optimize sales support methods and tools, including defining key indicators to improve customer experience
• Define and document global sales support practices and policies
• Oversee the design and architecture of business process, infrastructure, tools, and reports for sales (new business and reorders and NPD plus SKU optimization)
• Partner closely with cross functional teams – looking at the business holistically - Quote to Cash for all channels
• Develop the SOP’s working to ensure efficiency and drive for scale thereby minimizing
Chargebacks and returns
• Implement processes required to support the launch of new products and pricing seamlessly for all channels.
• Drive operational efficiency (continuous improvement)
• Develop and deploy NPS and NES customer engagement scoring system
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· 10+ years of combined relevant experience across most of these areas desired
· Financial/Operations related BS degree, MBA or equivalent highly desirable:
o Strong customer engagement, support, and account management experience
o Management of sales operations and customer experience teams including hiring and performance management
o Budget responsibility
o Willingness and ability to be hands on and “get dirty”
o Strong business analytic skills and ability to effectively handle imperfect data
o Successful assignments requiring financial management or strong working knowledge of business financial requirements
o Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation, and persuasion skills. Comfortable with peer management and responsibility without full authority situations
o Demonstrated ability to attract, retain and grow talent
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.