Avnet Embedded supplies the full range of standard embedded modules - From simple built-in displays to full custom-built data center server solutions - as well as customized module designs to suit any product or application. Whatever technologies customers need to give their product the competitive advantage, Avnet Integrated can support with design, configuration, manufacturing and installation.
For our European Embedded Platforms Group in EMEA, we are looking for aManager Sales Operations (m/f/d)
Location is Poing near Munich.
The role is responsible to define and execute the strategy of our Broad Sales Operations overall in order to increase the efficiency of Broad Business Processes and with the key interfaces like Core Speedboats and Next.Key Responsibilities
- Develops Strategy and drives planning to meet strategic & operational goals of Broad in alignment with direct Managers & Leaders
- Manages a team of Operational Teamleaders in Broad
- Builds and cultivates a strong team spirit and motivates the team to exceed performance expectations
- Monitors and controls that business processes of Broad are running at the most cost-effective and efficient level
- Analyzes department performance, account for variances, drive for root cause and implement improvement measures
- Supports optimization of business processes, derives & implement needed tools & defines Business Rules
- Develops strategy for Automation and Digitalization of Business Processes in Broad cooperation with Senior Management and in alignment with EMEA strategy
- Develops Business process controlling/process analysis for operational KPIs in Broad
- Drives Analytics with team by implementing needed tools, reports and dashboards.
- Prepare KPI insights for Senior leaders
- Executes & drives Strategy for Excellence Competence Center in order to ensure ongoing transfer of knowledge and business support
- Ensures proper training and onboarding of team members
- Represent Broad Sales Operations in Embedded Management Team.
- Close cooperation with stakeholders in Embedded EBV and Avnet
- Point of escalation for urgent business process issues in cooperation with Enterprise Effectiveness
- Drives numerous projects regarding Automation, Digitalization, re-organization, Business Process Optimization and Analytics
- Establishes standards and procedures for certain process flows
- Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Delegates work assignments, manages performance management and conflict management
- Provides support to direct reports and and create developmental opportunities that help build a diverse, deep pool of talent
- Address resource and operational challenges
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in the according area including at least three years of supervisory experience is required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained
- Knowledge of the electronics distribution industry
- Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Ability to analyze, interpret and summarize statistical data
- Ability to exercise sound, independant judgement in resolving problems without established operatin policies and procedures
- Interpersonal skills that demonstrate intellectual and emotional intelligence to build credible working relationships at all levels and cross-functionally
- Leadership, organizational, and planning skills that create an engaged and motivated team which reaches individual, department and business goals/KPI’s
- Good communication skills with the ability to present views in a clear, concise and persuasive way, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent language skills in German and English (written and in spoken)
- Profound knowledge in SAP
We offer a wide range on attractive social benefits like company car, mobile and flexible working, private health care, pension plan, VWL, canteen, company fitness and job bike.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center in your region: Americas applicants – email@example.com, Asia applicants - firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA applicants - hrnow.EMEA@avnet.eu.
Job Applicant EMEA Imprints