Whether you have just graduated or have had your first years of experience, you are our future leaders and innovators. That’s why we offer an outstanding Graduate Program to help you reach your potential quickly. Learn from experienced mentors, take advantage of training – and develop your career in any direction.What You Can Expect
Over the course of two years, you’ll get hands-on experience, be actively integrated into the day-to-day activities of your teams and gain a deep understanding of Siemens Energy. You'll rapidly build in-depth knowledge, discover solutions, and experience our business first-hand.
From day one, you will work on meaningful projects with three individually designed assignments, including one eight-months assignment abroad (Covid permitting).
You will be assigned a mentor and will shadow a role or position to support you in reaching your individual career goals and network with peers and business leaders. You’ll also have access to the resources to help you grow.
In our Global Sales Operations Unit you are part of a young and dynamic team acting across the globe. Our mission is to set the foundation that enables our customer facing sales managers to realize gas turbine and industrial heat pump projects worth up to hundreds of millions of euros.How You’ll Make An Impact
As part of our Graduate Program, you are on the Siemens Energy team. You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues, creating solutions that directly make an impact.
What You Bring
- Lead strategic and operational analysis of our markets, customers and competitors
- Identify improvement areas and lead sales enablement projects that impact our sales performance
- Closely collaborate with our sales managers, business functions and management coming from all around the world
- Gain insights into our organization from different perspectives and further develop your network
- Strong presentation skills and an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills with solution focus
- Significant practical work experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities or employment
- A master's degree, doctoral degree, or equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Engineering with a business background, Business Management with technical background or similar
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying or working
- Excellent English skills to work in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and mobile during the program
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our international team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwVSiemens Energy Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Siemens Energy Graduate Program Website: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs/graduate-program.html