Job Title: Revenue Operations Analyst
Location: Canada – Waterloo, ONT hybrid – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Duration: 12 Months
pay rate CAD $30/hr, T4
- Expert level knowledge with MS SQL programming, VBA and report automation tools.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, MS Excel
- Expert knowledge of Power BI
- Ability to manage large volumes of data
As a member of Off Cloud Renewals Operations group, the successful candidate requires the ability to provide analysis and reporting to the CS Operations the Customer Service management team and the Senior Client management team. This position requires strong technical skills as well as a knowledge of our renewal business.Primary Responsibilities
Skills And Knowledge
- Maintain SQL Tables, queries for existing reports.
- Support the CS Ops team in building efficient and user-friendly reports using MS excel and MS SQL.
- Create/enhance dashboard visualizations through Power BI.
- Analyze existing reports and provide recommendations for improvements, automation to increase efficiency.
- Assist with the implementation of systems and projects as required.
- Ability to build efficient reports through queries using relationships from multiple sources.
- Expert level knowledge with SQL programming, VBA and report automation tools.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, MS Excel.
- Experience working with systems such as Assure, Salesforce, BI systems an asset.
- Ability to manage large volumes of data, complete analysis and provide recommendations from the data.
- Ability to recommend solutions for possible improvements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced and changing environment, with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally, as well as independently.
- Excellent writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated, participative team player that can work in a matrix environment.
- Project management and/or business analysis experience an asset.
- Previous experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes
- The position requires a Bachelors degree, College diploma or equivalent experience.
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE
is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. SPECTRAFORCE
is built on the concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding tagline NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow cultivates NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.Equal Opportunity Employer
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation.