Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Sales Operations Specialist in France.
Based in Paris, you will manage the Sales Operations function for France including the Group Sales function and a team of Sales Operations Co-ordinators based remotely throughout the region, ensuring effective back office support to the sales teams, service to the trade partners and the achievement of Group sales revenue targets.
You will oversee the ongoing collaborative relationships between the Sales Operations function with all teams in the region and providing proactive solutions to any issues that arise.Specific Accountabilities Include
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales/sales operations principles.
- Responsible for driving and implementing the sales operations strategy for the assigned region, in collaboration with regional management team. Responsible for the delivery of region’s Group Sales revenue target.
- Manage the Sales Operations Function with responsibility for Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration for the assigned region.
- Develop and manage sales operations performance reports
- Ensure that policies and processes facilitate the overall department’s productivity and are aligned with other Qatar Airways policies.
- Recommend and leads continuous improvement initiatives in sales processes with a focus on customer value through customer feedback both external and internal.
- Provide the direction and external insight to ensure the continuous development of the performance metrics to drive data driven decision-making that will be used consistently within the assigned region.
- Responsible for proactively solving issues raised by the team, without guidance from managers.
- Establish the team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the team’s objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience within Travel/Aviation
- Exceptional knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDS) and travel industry in general
- Strong problem-solving capability, efficiency-oriented mind-set and continuous improvement mind-set.
- Managerial skills - Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel).
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes).
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
You must also have the right to live and work in France to be considered for this role.