Description De L'entreprise
About Sopra Banking Software
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our solutions, the strength of our conviction, and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their future projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion. Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services, and software development. With 50,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €5.1 billion in 2022.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram, or visit www.soprabanking.comSummary
Description du poste
As a Sales Operations Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and improving sales performance. Your role involves the execution, optimization, and support of the following processes: Sales Quotas & Territories, Planning & Revenue BuildUp, Sales Booking, Sales Compensation Management.Key Responsibilities
You will be part of the RevOps Team and report to the Revenue Operations Leader. Your main responsibilities include:Sales Process Analysis & Monitoring
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Streamline and improve sales processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date sales data are recorded within CRM.
- Analyze sales data to track performance and generate insightful reports to sales management for decision-making.
- Assist in sales forecasting and planning by analyzing historical data and market trends.
Sales Strategy Support
- Document and maintain procedures, and guidelines for reference and training purposes.
- Assist in the training and onboarding of sales personnel, ensuring they understand how processes and related tools are operated.
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide insights, data, and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Encourage data-driven decision-making within the sales team and SBS organization by providing insights and recommendations.
- Analytical Skills: Strong ability to analyze sales data and derive meaningful insights.
- Data Management: Proficiency in managing and manipulating large sets of sales data.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication skills to convey complex data in an understandable manner.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to identify challenges in sales processes and propose viable solutions.
- Project Management: Skills to handle multiple process streams as a set of projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Attention to Detail: Keen attention to detail to ensure accuracy in reports and analyses.
- Team Collaboration: Ability to work within an extended team and collaborate with various stakeholders in the sales process.
- Sales Acumen: Understanding of sales strategies, trends, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in sales operations, data analysis or business intelligence.
Ce que nous vous proposons:
- Un accord télétravail pour télétravailler jusqu’à 2 jours par semaine selon vos missions
- Un package avantages intéressant: des titres restaurants, transports ...
- La possibilité de s’engager après de notre fondation ou de notre partenaire «Vendredi»
Employeur inclusif et engagé, notre société œuvre chaque jour pour lutter contre toute forme de discrimination et favoriser un environnement de travail respectueux. C’est pourquoi, attachés à la mixité et à la diversité, nous encourageons toutes les candidatures et tous les profils.