Cognite is an international scale-up SaaS company on a mission to transform how the traditional heavy asset industries work! Manual, paper based ways of working are a thing of the past, but it still haunts workers of traditional industries. Our industrial data platform, Cognite Data Fusion, turns siloed data into contextualized information like never seen before. This enables domain experts, developers, data scientists and leaders to solve complex tasks in completely new ways.
As Deal Desk Manager, you'll be central in helping us win new customers and expand into new markets by managing the preparation, coordination, and follow-up of customers' RFx in the Americas.
Specifically, you'll play a critical role in preparing RFx's response by using our bid management tool (RFPIO), crafting content for customer-winning responses, and coordinating the end-to-end bid management process. You'll work closely with Subject Matter Experts across multiple departments and regions to ensure the content in the answer library is accurate and up to date.
This role will also work closely with cross-functional teams within Cognite - engaging with different internal stakeholders to drive the RFx response process and coordinate with different teams to prepare high-quality responses to RFx within the required timeline. This role reports to the Head of Global Deal Desk in Oslo, Norway.This is a hybrid role working out of the Austin or Houston offices.
What You'll Do
Success Factor to thrive in this role
- Drive the review process of the RFx answer library in RFPIO (our RFx management tool) - cooperating with subject matter experts.
- Enrich, update, and audit the RFPIO answer library - notifying/assigning the content owner to act accordingly promptly.
- Coordinate, prepare and continually support reviewing the RFx (non commercially binding) responses and submissions
- Ensure administration and compliance with the customer's bid governance process requirements.
- Report the progress of each RFx's response preparation and submission against the agreed program.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting schedules and coordination of cross-functional teams.
- Support the implementation of bid strategies, coordinate the preparation and submission of the bid, and achieve agreed bid objectives. Be responsible for final preparation and upload/packaging/posting of bid submissions.
- Support opportunity owners with Supplier Registration Forms.
Why choose Cognite? 🏆 🚀
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant role.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and maintains a calm approach when operating under pressure.
- Worked in an international team and had a high degree of cultural awareness.
- A self-sufficient character able to meet deadlines and manage to change priorities
- An ability to thrive with limited structure.
- Attention to detail: thorough and meticulous in accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small.
- Comfortable working in Google Suite, MS Office, and RFPIO.
- Ability to work with technical concepts (e.g. data management, implementation of software as a service)
A snapshot of our many perks and benefits as a Cogniter
- Join us in making a real and lasting impact in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing new software companies in the world.
- We have repeatedly demonstrated that digital transformation, when anchored on strong DataOps, drives business value and sustainability for clients and allows front-line workers, as well as domain experts, to make better decisions every single day.
- We were recognized as one of CNBC's top global enterprise technology startups powering digital transformation !
- And just recently, Frost & Sullivan named Cognite a Technology Innovation Leader !
- Competitive Compensation including base plus bonus
- 401(k) with 4% employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered for employees and all dependents
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- 18 Company Holidays including the week between Christmas & New Years
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Paid Friday Lunch via DoorDash + Fully Stocked Fridges in the offices
- Join a team of 70 different nationalities 🌐 with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI) in focus 🤝.
- A highly modern and fun working environment with sublime culture across the organization, follow us on Instagram @ cognitedata 📷 to know more
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best people on some of the most ambitious projects found anywhere, across industries
- Join our HUB 🗣️ to be part of the conversation directly with Cogniters and our partners.
- Paid mobile phone and WiFI
- A pet lover? Get the chance to meet Spot 🐶!
Want to join our journey? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Senior Recruiter Thomas Holme at email@example.com or Senior Director Global Deal Desk, Fareez Yusoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there will be a delay in our recruitment process. The Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers at Cognite are off on Summer holiday. We will return mid August 2023 to start the process of reviewing applications.
Cognite is a global industrial SaaS company that was established with one clear vision: to rapidly empower industrial companies with contextualized, trustworthy, and accessible data to help drive the full-scale digital transformation of asset-heavy industries around the world. Our core Industrial DataOps platform, Cognite Data Fusion™,
enables industrial data and domain users to collaborate quickly and safely to develop, operationalize, and scale industrial AI solutions and applications to deliver both profitability and sustainability. Visit us at www.cognite.com and follow us on Twitter @CogniteData or LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cognitedataEqual Opportunity
Cognite is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment at work and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive the same level of consideration for employment; everyone we hire will receive the same level of consideration for training, compensation, and promotion.
We ask for gender as part of our application because we want to ensure equal assessment in the recruitment process. Your answer will help us reach this commitment! However, the question about gender is optional and your choice not to answer will not affect the assessment of your application in any way.