Who We Are: Through our service brands Hyundai Motor Finance, Genesis Finance*, and Kia Motors Finance, we provide financial products tailored to meet the needs of Hyundai, Genesis, and Kia dealerships nationwide, including dealer inventory and facility financing. And, through these dealerships, we provide indirect vehicle financing and leasing solutions to over 1.7 million retail customers.
Employee Value Proposition and Culture: Hyundai Capital America aims to be an agile and innovative company that is powered by the diversity of our people and ideas. We are a passionate team, building a connected and inclusive culture that promotes collaboration, embraces change, values talent, rewards performance, and fosters career growth and development. As a member of the Hyundai Motor Group and the trusted finance partner for Hyundai, Kia, and Genesis, we share a global vision and work together to drive forward into a future of mobility and innovation.
Global One Company:
Many countries. One identity. Hyundai Capital has offices across the world, including China, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Brazil, and Korea. Our work environments are designed with specific themes in mind to achieve a consistent global identity that reflects our values: light, collaboration, elements of nature and symmetry.
The Director, PPES Field Sales is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing the National sales initiatives for PPES and Power Protect brands, while managing the day-to-day sales operations of Hyundai Capital Insurance (HCI). Creating and executing sales strategies to increase HCI market share, product volume and penetration. Participate in developing various incentive and competitive programs to support the national sales objectives. Work closely with the HCI Director of Sales, HCI executive teams, and OEM, HCA to ensure alignment with organizational objectives. Overseas the PPES sales team through collaboration and execution of corporate business plan. Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing National Dealer and Employee Training & Sales Support/Development Strategy.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies and initiatives to increase HCI market share, product volume and penetration.
• Monitor the sales performances across all regions and provide directions to meet the national sales objectives.
• Lead and direct the development of HCI programs, incentives, and initiatives.
• Monitor and analyze performance metrics and provide directions for improvement.
• Lead strategic directions and execution of PPES MBOD.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecast/target.
• Establish strong relationships with the OEM, dealers, and key personnel to identify new potential market opportunities.
• Participate in developing various incentive and competitive programs to support the national sales objectives.
• Lead strategic directions and execution of channel management and dealer communications.
• Strategize and execute innovative ideas for business growth.
• Become a “Trusted Advisor” and national representative for PPES.
• Utilize Salesforce to track all sales activities.
• Lead and direct dealer and employee training by determining effective strategies and initiatives that will aide in the increase of PPES market share, product volume and penetration.
• Monitor the sales training and development across all regions and provide directions to meet the national sales objectives.
• Lead and direct the development of HCI dealer training strategy, frequency, and execution.
• Monitor and analyze employee performance metrics and provide directions for improvement through performance training.
Sales Development & Support
• Lead and direct Sales Development & Support strategy and initiatives that support the HCI market share growth through product volume & penetration.
• Monitor sales performances across all regions and provide direction through sales development or support to improve performance in key areas of PPES MBOD’s
• Lead and direct Sales Development & Support teams opportunities to improve performance in key areas throughout the month that will support increase in performance or growth in key areas of PPES volume or penetration.
• Lead PPES sales team members through collaboration and execution of business plan to achieve MBOD.
• Track sales performances, KPIs and provide sales managers with directions to meet and exceed business goals.
• Provide timely and effective solutions to address field and dealers’ needs.
• Hire and prepare development plans and administer coaching, disciplinary actions, and terminations as needed.
• Effectively communicate corporate and department objectives on a regular basis.
Knowledge And Skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and create a positive working environment to achieve productivity and performance standards.
- Comprehensive understanding of all HCI product portfolio and offerings.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate all HCI programs and product offerings to the OEM, executives, and dealers via phone, virtually and in person.
- Proficient in selling current F&I product suite portfolio.
- Experience in sustainable account development.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Master negotiator and closer.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Knowledge of CRM software; preferably Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Physical Requirements And Working Condition
Employees in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is performed in an office environment.
November 17, 2023