At Boost Mobile, we deliver value without compromise, continually redefining what’s possible from a mobile carrier for more than seven million customers.
Our teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking. Today, we’re building a multi-brand wireless telco alongside DISH and its first-of-a-kind network to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Together, we’ll draw on our legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates.Job Duties And Responsibilities
In this role you will be expected to help manage our Dish Wireless Real Estate business development activities, assist with real estate operations, and project manage concepts from ideation to implementation with a specific focus on our technical support systems like Quick Base, Sales Force, heat mapping tools, and other support resources. Activities would include processes and programs that help manage the Dish Wireless and Boost Mobile branded footprint.
We are seeking a driven and detail oriented Sr. Business Operations Analyst that can build and foster relationships with both internal and external key partners to support wireless real estate operations and programs. This individual will be responsible for building and managing cross functional matrix teams in support of the wireless channel and program growth, systematically driving operational efficiency, and ensuring ongoing program success.
Responsibilities will include:
Skills, Experience And Requirements
- Serve as a Real Estate Subject Matter Expert and fully understand processes and their impact on the overall business and systems implications
- Ability to identify and solve issues related to the performance of the business operations within our systems environments
- Analyze data and information to identify business opportunities, recommend and update policies and systematic procedures to improve performance
- Work closely with executive management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
- Create reports to management on key findings and assessments
- Use business and technical expertise to enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements
- Strong ability to to establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization
- Systems development, administration, and maintenance, including driving systematic operational changes
- Creating and conducting field training sessions on systems changes
- Reporting and implementing new real estate programs within our systems environments
- Be a creative problem solver, and work cross-functionally, leveraging organizational resources
- Maximize operational effectiveness within our technical systems environments for the Dish Wireless Sales Channel
- Keep updated on industry and market trends
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 3+ years working as a business operations analyst in a professional business work environment is required
- Candidates that do well in this position possess strong attention to detail along with business acumen fueled by sharp analytical skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal, leadership, and written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Google G_Suite Preferred
- Experience with real estate geo spatial analysis tools (i.e. CBRE, NGKF, etc.)
- Wireless industry experience preferred
- Salesforce Administration and/or Developer certification preferred
- Quickbase certified App Builder and/or certified Expert Builder or 3 years Quickbase building experience preferred
This role is not eligible for sponsorshipSalary Range
Compensation: $72,350.00/Year - $103,400.00/YearCompensation And Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.