Sales Operations Leader responsible for optimizing sales processes and strategies, improving efficiency, and aligning sales effectiveness drivers to support revenue achievement. They also manage the CRM, analytics and enabling technologies that drive cross-functional collaboration to effectively secure and onboard new customers. This is an exciting time to join this company as they maximize new market growth opportunities.
- A team of 60+ leaders throughout the US who get together each quarter to discuss strategy, goals, accomplishments, sales to plan and opportunities.
- The ability to leverage the brand leader and #1 company in their space.
- Company who is selling a service that is a need not a want.
- A company that was established decades ago based on a desired positive culture where each aspect of the company’s purpose and values are embedded throughout the current culture.
- Report directly to the Vice President of Sales and be a key contributor to company success.
Here’s what you should bring/do:
- Ability to play a key role with a growing sales team, currently comprised of Sales Reps in multiple regions, six Sales Leaders and other key Management and Individual Contributors.
- Leadership skill to maximize the effectiveness of two direct reports and gain buy-in and compliance with the sales team to optimize the execution of consistent sales processes.
- Experience with a business in growth mode with an expanding number of sales teams.
- Strong Salesforce experience with ability to leverage data and reporting tools to analyze revenue performance, identify key metrics and provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of dashboards and reports that provide visibility into sales performance, trends and opportunities.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the Sales Organization.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills with the ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Proactively identify, map out, gain buy-in and execute on efficiency and productivity efforts and measures.
- Build peer support and strong internal company relationships with other key leaders and stakeholders and use all available resources to make good decisions.
- Work in the office two days a week with your team and others in the organization.
- Improved sales performance, measured by overall new account sales results and % of sales reps who produce above goal performance.
- Increased sales process optimization, demonstrated by effective use of the CRM and other enabling technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant degree.
- 10 years of applicable experience, including leadership in a service sales environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to listen, understand and effectively deliver verbal and written communication.
- An entrepreneurial mindset towards change and continuous improvement.
- Leads by example and sets clear expectations, holds others accountable and coaches for improvement.