Requisition ID: 171253
Posting Locations: Charlotte
Click here to view a Day in the Life
of our Teammates!Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards
, competitive pay
, career advancement
and growth opportunities
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
The Sr Director of Sales will lead a multifunctional virtual sales team to successfully deliver financial targets through achieving our topline revenue and gross profit goals in partnership with the field selling organization to most effectively establish, grow. and maintain both customer and company objectives. This role is responsible for the oversight, planning and management of our resources and expenses while building bench strength across the organization. Succession planning is going to be critical to building a culture that is rooted in our Purpose Statement, Our Destination Statement, And Diversity Objectives that will enable us to deliver strong results. The Sr Director of Sales works directly with the VP to deliver business results, MU Sales partners to enhance selling and execution, cross-functional partners to drive efficiency and solve problems and with our people to inspire and motivate.Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Interprets business data and results, leads commercial plan selling, execution strategies and provides direction to the virtual sales organization to achieve business plan targets and metrics for assigned business segments
- Inspects execution and results along with effectively coaching and teaching assigned teams to develop and improve
- Collaborates cross-functionally with MU sales teams and other departments to achieve the company’s business objectives and targets
- Directs, leads, and motivates a dedicated virtual selling team to deliver results by communicating company objectives
- Implements continuous improvement methods and embodies company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership opportunities
- Intrinsically motivated to develop a sales team.
- Experience with DSD environment and understands the CCCI Go to Market strategies for Sales Operations.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 5-7 years of relevant experience
A degree in Business - Operations, Mangement or Human Resources preferredWork Environment
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.