A global leader specialising in advanced workforce solutions for volunteer-based organisations, NFP entities, Government volunteering bodies, and large-scale events.
Their innovative platform is trusted by clients across APAC, USA, and Europe (including The Super Bowl, FIFA, and Cancer Council), optimises volunteer engagement, and amplifies organisational impact. Operating from Australia with teams in the US, London, and Asia, they are dedicated to making a global impact.
As the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), you'll lead the company's global expansion efforts. Following a successful Series A round of $10M, the company is poised for ambitious growth, seeking an accomplished Senior Executive to lead and expedite our growth initiatives. Reporting directly to the CEO and Board, this position offers a unique opportunity to shape the company's future trajectory.
The CRO, a pivotal leader, collaborates closely with the CEO, CFO, and Board to oversee marketing and revenue activities. This role aligns Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships to achieve ARR targets, strategically executes a global growth plan, and strengthens the leadership team.
Your influence will resonate through:
- Lead global teams (sales, marketing, partnerships) and foster a high-performance culture.
- Define global go-to-market strategy, refine pricing, and develop scalable processes.
- Manage budgets, set revenue targets, and ensure accurate sales forecasting.
- Utilise data for continuous improvement and inform business decisions.
- Establish strong sales enablement infrastructure and streamline client-facing tasks.
- Support significant deals, including pricing and terms negotiation.
- Extensive senior leadership experience, reporting to the board or CEO.
- 10+ years leading B2B GTM teams, especially in expanding into the USA and executing successful partnerships.
- Proven success in cultivating high-performance sales cultures, aligning clients with Ideal Customer Profiles, and measuring KPIs like ACV and LTV.
- Ability to manage diverse teams across cultures and time zones (UK, USA, Asia, and Australia).
- Customer-centric and revenue-focused with a deep understanding of recurring revenue "SaaS" business models.
- An analytical, process-oriented, hands-on leader committed to continuous learning and creative problem-solving.
- Purpose-driven mission: Purpose-led organization, assisting over 1.5 million volunteers annually.
- Financial strength: A profitable business with a $10 million Series A, solely dedicated to scaling its impact.
- Global leadership: Recognised as a global leaders, trusted by world-class clients.
- Flexible work culture: Embrace a hybrid work arrangement, with at least 3 to 4 days in the office.
- Competitive compensation: Enjoy an attractive salary, Short-Term Incentives (ST), and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
If you're ready to shine in a dynamic, purpose-driven organisation, consider this opportunity and apply today.
To join them on this exciting journey, please submit your detailed resume and a cover letter that reflects your passion. Be assured that your application will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.