Be the key in unlocking business opportunities in the convergent world of Open Platform IP Video Management Systems! Join Milestone, a global market leader!
The Public Sector Sales Operations Manager is responsible for enabling the Milestone sales team to sell in the U.S. public sector. In this role you will develop and manage Milestone’s public sector go-to-market strategy, compliance, and reporting and support sales activities and work closely with the Americas Leadership, Sales and Solution Engineers, Legal, Accounting, Finance, and Sales Operations.
This position will work out of our Americas Headquarters in beautiful Lake Oswego, OR. Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
As a Milestone employee, YOU are the key to our success. Join our dynamic international team and be a part of our rapidly growing, successful business.
- Government Contracting Strategy, Program Management and Compliance
- Design policies and programs related to compliance and government sales (e.g. GSA letters of supply, OEM NDAA, COO, TAA records, monitoring, reporting, and renewing GSA Advantage registration)
- Create and manage the GSA Letter of Supply program and administer the GSA Verified Products Portal
- Create and manage State, Local, and Education (SLED) programs to support state and cooperative contracting vehicles (e.g. NASPO, Source Well, Texas-DIR, etc.)
- Coordinate with channel marketing on government reseller program revenue and certification compliance
- Coordinate with product teams, legal and IT on certifications, registrations, and authorizations required to sell to government entities
- Oversee and provide guidance to internal stakeholders on operational compliance for FAR/DFAR flow downs and all other applicable regulations on current/incoming government contracts/subcontracts
- Sales Support
- Provide sales support for bids/proposals with government end users, including working closely with solution engineers, order management, sales operations, legal, and accounting for sales opportunities, including bid responses, negotiations, deal closing, and post-award implementation actions
- Manage reporting and compliance with GSA and other SLED contracts
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Monitor and provide updates on opportunities, changes, and compliance risks in the government market, including Cybersecurity, secure software development, FedRAMP and State RAMP, artificial intelligence, and privacy standards
- Minimum of 5 years in supporting both federal and SLED sales, reporting, and compliance
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree with preferred concentration in Accounting, Business, English, Marketing or Communications, or comparable work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in leading projects, public speaking, and presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in GSA government contracting, contract management, reporting, and compliance
- Experience in state and local government contracting, contract management, reporting, and compliance (e.g., NASPO, NY OGS, PEPPM, Sourcewell, Texas DIR)
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local procurement regulations, including FARs, DFARs, TAA, BAA, VPP, Cybersecurity, NIST Standards, VPAT, etc.
Professional and Personal Skills
- A dedicated team member with a strong ability to work with colleagues at all levels and in all positions, including senior executives
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and operate with a high level of accountability and integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills, including enthusiasm for building relationships and understanding team dynamics
- Ability to quickly grasp ideas and explain them appropriately based on audience
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
- Ability to analyze information and make sound observations and recommendations quickly
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Ranked on the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon , Milestone offers not only great benefits but also great culture. Employees here have flexible work environments, opportunities for further education, and the ability to directly effect change in our Organization.
The annual on-target earnings for this position range from $128,487 to $271,712 with most candidates falling in the $160,423 to $216,027 range. Pay is based on the level, location, complexity, responsibility, and job duties of the specific position and is just one component of Milestone’s total compensation package. Additionally, we offer an attractive benefits package that includes medical/dental benefits, FSA or HSA, 401k with 6% Safe Harbor employer match, paid parental leave, generous PTO (20 days' vacation, 10 days paid sick time, and 10 company holidays), fully paid Short Term disability policy, fully paid Long Term disability policy, and Life Insurance. If you are selected for an interview, please feel welcome to speak to our Talent Partner about our compensation philosophy.
Milestone is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Cindy Phillips, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application.