The Sales Operations Specialist will support the North America sales team by streamlining processes, managing data, and providing valuable insights to maximize profitability. They will identify opportunities to streamline global administration and planning along with implementing the branch strategy applying best practices to improve results. This role will work in a cross-functional capacity with customer service, sales, sales enablement, and marketing management to improve the efficiency with how we do business and connect with clients.
Provide project support in the following areas:
1. Account Duties:
- Analyze customer and account data to optimize alignment of account assignments to sales territories and representatives.
- Enrich Customer and Account details in CRM. Explore process improvement opportunities with NA Marketing and the CRM team.
2. Support in NA Annual Pricing Process
- Incorporate pricing strategy into annual PDP renewal process to optimize profitability.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on pricing for PDP submissions.
- Leverage customer analytics and market segment insights to inform pricing strategy for PDP submissions.
- Develop pricing reports and dashboards in SAP to track pricing KPIs.
- Manage product discount profiles template and price-list support.
3. Distribution Channel Support:
- Ensure distributor pricing files and portals are up-to-date and aligned with overall pricing strategy.
- Communicate pricing strategy and programs to distributors to enable effective execution.
4. Business Analytics:
- Monitor account metrics and realign as needed to drive growth and profitability.
- Analyze customer, product, segment, and channel data to uncover insights that inform pricing strategy decisions.
- Perform market segmentation analysis to group customers based on needs, behaviors, and profitability. Develop differentiated pricing strategies for each segment.
- Develop pricing dashboards and reporting to track key metrics versus targets.
5. Continuously monitor and analyze market trends, competitive activity, and internal data to optimize pricing for profitability.
6. Demonstrates inclusion through their own words and actions and is accountable for a safe workspace. Acts with kindness, curiosity and respect for others.
7. Embracing and being open to incorporating Promega’s 6 Emotional & Social Intelligence (ESI) core principles in daily work.
8. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Associate degree and/or equivalent of two years’ experience in a professional setting.
2. Detail-oriented and highly organized.
3. Excellent computer skills including electronic mail, calendar, word processing, spreadsheet, databases, and network environment.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft 365, SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics or experience with equivalent tools.
5. Demonstrated ability to orchestrate and contribute to cross-functional teams. Ability to work independently as well as in group settings.
1. SAP Certificate or equivalent training
2. Experience with MS CRM Dynamics
3. Experience in life science or pharmaceutical marketing.
4. Artificial Intelligence Foundations (LinkedIn Learning or similar course)
1. Ability to use computer/Microsoft Office applications.
2. Ability to move up to 50 lbs.