eGroup | Enabling Technologies is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our team and help eGroup | Enabling Technologies extend our delivery of solutions throughout the nation.
This is an excellent opportunity for the sales professional with a positive, “can do” attitude. The right individual will be responsible for engaging customers, vendors, distributors, and manufacturers to assist eGroup | Enabling Technologies in building, maintaining, and delivering its sales pipeline. This will include vendor engagement, proposal development, pipeline management, and customer follow-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing organization while mastering your sales and operations skills.
As an eGroup | Enabling Technologies Sales Operations Specialist, you will utilize your skills and drive to assist our Outside Sales team in extending eGroup | Enabling Technologies’ products, services, and solutions to customers and prospects. You must be motivated to provide excellent customer service, work well in a team environment, and be self-reliant.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide solutions sizing, configuration, and pricing support to outside sales team and customers
- Assist outside sales in obtaining product information for proposals
- Review incoming orders from customers for accuracy.
- Process product orders and other sales-related material to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and sales reporting
- Demonstration of competency as an eGroup | Enabling Technologies sales professional through assistance in closing identified opportunities and use of manufacturer, distributor, internal resources and tools
- Actively seek out and work through additional product up-sell opportunities
- Participate in marketing campaigns, working with vendors and manufacturers
- Achieve assigned manufacturer and industry sales certifications
- On occasion – Qualify in-bound leads and forward to outside sales as appropriate
- If you are a motivated sales professional with a positive, “can do” attitude who is interested in an entry level opportunity with rapid growth potential than we want to hear from you! Take our survey below and you will be contacted with next steps!
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with prior experience in sales or marketing related field
- Highly innovative and proactive
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure
- Determined work attitude that delivers results, not effort
- Excellent communication, writing, organization, task prioritization and customer service skills
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills
eGroup | Enabling Technologies provides an excellent compensation plan with full health benefits, paid time-off, expense reimbursement, training and certification, and retirement plan.
Take our survey below and you will be contacted with next steps.