Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Initially 5 days a week in the office, more flexibility after onboarding and proven competence.
Salary: £30,000 base + £12,000 OTE
- Our client provides solutions related to employee benefits and pension solutions,
- empowering small and medium-sized enterprises with the necessary resources to make
- well-informed choices.
- Our client has been awarded the Mark of Excellence for Client Experience from CX Awards.
- Calling a 50/50 split of cold and warm leads.
- Prospect new business opportunities using cold outreach.
- Booking meetings for the internal sales team.
- 6+ months in sales (cold calling, email outreach, booking new meetings).
- Somebody with a hunger and strong willingness to learn.
- Manchester based.
- A big opportunity to grow into a Client Manager.
- Gym membership.
- Private health insurance
- Dental care.
- Lifestyle perks – discounts from high street shops.
Job ID: 47604