Convera is seeking an experienced and motivated Principal Sales Operations Analyst to enforce process alignment through sales tooling, ultimately driving productivity for our GTM organization. This global role requires someone with deep knowledge of modern B2B sales processes and a proven record of successfully implementing and using sales tools / tech to improve sales performance.
The Principal, Sales Operations will work with stakeholders across GTM, marketing, product, and technology to drive discipline in our processes and continuously improve the utilization of a modern sales technology stack. In addition, the Principal, Sales Operations will be a key contributor to processes, data, and analysis to support GTM performance and productivity across industry segments, markets, and product lines.
The ideal candidate brings exceptional data analysis capabilities, strong program management skills, and an ability to communicate complex issues and challenges in a manner that is clear and easy-to-understand.You Will Be Responsible For
You Should Apply If You Have
- Using data to influence stakeholders across the business, improving GTM adoption of tools, processes and programs for both direct and indirect business models.
- Working with Sales Operations Product Leads to enhance the setup of our CRM and tooling, supporting a globally consistent sales process as a key contributor to the Convera CRM transformation.
- Working with Marketing to align metrics and drive adoption of customer-focused processes from first contact to first trade.
- Providing recommendations on the implementation of the CRM roadmap to improve adoption and utilization; including new functionality, objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, and record types in our global CRM (Salesforce).
- Gathering and refining business requirements to develop reporting for Weekly & Quarterly Business Reviews that support the ongoing alignment of the GTM organization to a single global sales process.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to develop and training programs to support adoption where capability issues are identified.
- Creative problem-solving with a growth mindset; actively and intuitively seeks ways to simplify process and improve performance
- Demonstrated sound business judgment and the ability to think strategically about a quickly growing business alongside the interest and ability to dive into tactical details
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use research, hard data and metrics to challenge assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and solve problems
- Comfortable with ambiguity - able to set strategic direction and execute effectively in a global, matrixed organisation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, capable of owning and writing complex documents and presenting/influencing VP+ stakeholders
Convera is the largest non-bank B2B cross-border payments company in the world. Formerly Western Union Business Solutions, we leverage decades of industry expertise and technology-led payment solutions to deliver smarter money movements to our customers – helping them capture more value with every transaction. Convera serves more than 30,000 customers ranging from small business owners to enterprise treasurers to educational institutions to financial institutions to law firms to NGOs.
Our teams care deeply about the value we bring to our customers which makes Convera a rewarding place to work. This is an exciting time for our organization as we build our team with growth-minded, results-oriented people who are looking to move fast in an innovative environment.
As a truly global company with employees in over 20 countries, we are passionate about diversity; we seek and celebrate people from different backgrounds, lifestyles, and unique points of view. We want to work with the best people and ensure we foster a culture of inclusion and belonging.We offer an abundance of competitive perks and benefits including:
- Market competitive monthly gross salary
- Opportunity to earn an annual bonus (based on role level).
- Great career growth and development opportunities in a global organization.
- A flexible approach to work (6-10 days per month in the office).
- Generous insurance (health, disability, life).
- Paid holidays, time-off, and leave policies for life events (maternity, paternity, adoption).
- Work from abroad 60 days per year.
- Paid volunteering opportunities (5 days per year).
There are plenty of amazing opportunities at Convera for talented, creative problem solvers who never settle for good enough and are looking to transform Business to Business payments.
Apply now if you’re ready to unleash your potential.