Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
The Revenue Operations Manager
plays a critical role within our global Mobile Solutions OEM sales organization as a member of the leadership team with an objective of revenue operational excellence. The focus of this role falls into three key areas: Portfolio strategy, sales excellence, and commercial business process optimization. As the Revenue Operations Manager
, you will lead cross-functional teams and empower sales teams with innovative tools, training as well as analytics that enables sales efficiency and effectiveness. Ideally, candidates will be able to work a hybrid schedule at our Bloomington, MN
- Work closely with sales leadership to continuously optimize commercial business processes, incorporating internal and external sales excellence practices
- Collaborate with the pricing team to develop and deploy pricing excellence tools and processes
- Develop and implement systems, processes, and tools to maximize sales force productivity and drive profitable revenue growth
- Execute global sales training programs in alignment with global OEM strategic roadmap
- Design, pilot and deliver tools that expedite the execution of key sales activities globally
- Partner with marketing to execute initiatives that result in share expansion
- Build trusting relationships with global sales teams to promote continuous improvements
- Lead Customer Experience improvement initiatives in partnership with sales leaders
- Conduct business and data analysis from multiple sources to propose portfolio strategy
- Lead acquisition, design and use of business analytics capabilities that provide insights to measure and drive revenue growth
- Perform data mining on sales and pipeline data to generate insights that forecast future revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or Finance
- 3+ years of revenue operations/ sales operations/customer experience management experience
- 1+ years of experience working with data analytics tools, Tableau preferred
- Advanced degree in Business or Engineering; MBA strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a curious nature and aptitude to create solutions
- Strong relationship management in a global matrixed environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, comfortable with situations involving risk and uncertainty
- Presentation skills to be effective for senior level executive audiences
Key words: Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Sales Enablement, analytical, Tableau
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.