Sales Operations Analyst
Years of Experience required: 3+
Work Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore/Pune
Sirion is a Contract Lifecycle Management Leader! At least that’s what premiere analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and IDC believe. We are SaaS innovators, working at the intersection of artificial intelligence and legal technology to transform how businesses contract for success.
Our product is trusted by Fortune 500s and major global enterprises such as Schneider, Morgan Stanley, Qantas, Unilever, IBM, Vodafone, Alstom, and Novartis, to create, negotiate, and manage 5+ million contracts worth more than $450bn across 70+ countries around the world. We are on a hypergrowth journey and our recently closed $110 million Series D funding is adding to our momentum
- 3 - 5 years of prior experience of relevant experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Good understanding and usage of sales tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Outreach, etc.
- Excellent MS office skills - Excel, PPT, Power BI, Word
- Should be result oriented.
- Strong analytical skills with program management capabilities
- Proactive and Self-starter with inclination/drive towards sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate efficiently across functions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and soft skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi geography environment.
- MBA or equivalent from premium institute preferred.
- Ability to drive changing business priorities in all sales teams and geographies.
- Sales Analytics and Intelligence with Automation – Data Governance, Metrics Measurement and tracking, Reporting and Dashboarding on SF/Excel/other tools, Sales Analytics and Customer Intelligence
- Sales Process and Tools – Sales Process Management, Pipeline Management, Forecasting and Planning, Sales Technology evaluation and adoption, Sales Tech stack effectiveness and hygiene
- Sales Compensation Management – Sales compensation design and effectiveness, Quota Allocation/Goal Setting, Sales compensation administration
- Sales Leadership Support – Strategic Project and transformation support, Sales performance management, Sales executive, and stakeholder management
- Research and Go to Market – Research on key accounts, competition, and market.
- Build strong partnerships with Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships leaders, deeply understand their business objectives, and proactively identify opportunities to accelerate their progress.
- Partner closely with Finance to set aggressive, yet attainable, annual performance targets.
At Sirion, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to transforming how businesses create, manage, and measure contracts with SirionOne. We’re building a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.