Roles & Responsibilities:
- A critical role in supporting growth of Actimize Professional Services in APAC and EMEA markets.
- Collaborate with Sales and Pre-sales specialists across regions to provide services related responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Owner of master SOW templates for Professional Services, International Markets
- Liaise and facilitate/coordinate internal reviews and contract revisions with key stakeholders from professional services sales and delivery on contracting scope, deliverables, approach and assumptions
- Drive updates/maintenance of internal effort estimations tools/templates
- Own the estimation and auditing process for implementation effort requests and coordinate with PS Sales and delivery on finalizing effort estimates for quotation purposes
- Support RFI’RFP requests in the context of Professional Services
- Response to business queries and communicate with customers.
- Contribute to the Services RFP library any improved or new responses to the Services portion of an RFI/RFPs.
- Delivery teams and prepare SOWs within the suggested legal framework.
- Build sustainable relationships with PS delivery leadership.
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage or insurance)
- Knowledge of brokerage / deal surveillance, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and/or fraud prevention
- Convey the value of services as part of an overall solution sale