LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our products help people make powerful connections, discover exciting opportunities, build necessary skills, and gain valuable insights every day. We’re also committed to providing transformational opportunities for our own employees by investing in their growth. We aspire to create a culture that’s built on trust, care, inclusion, and fun – where everyone can succeed.
Join us to transform the way the world works.Job Description
The Deal Desk team are the strategic advisors to LinkedIn’s Field Sales team, managing the Order to Cash (O2C) and facilitating the complex deal structures and requests that our clients demand. We create efficiencies, increase profitability, and enforce stronger controls. Lead Deal Desk Strategists will understand the ins and outs of our policies, processes, and systems. They will advise, coach and partner closely daily with sales partners to efficiently work within LinkedIn Sales process and policies. You will help drive LinkedIn’s growth and success by partnering with LinkedIn Sales teams and other cross-functional partners. You will have a clear and thorough understanding of the end-to-end LinkedIn ecosystem; you will be a strong leader and a prolific relationship builder.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.Responsibilities:
- Project manage strategic deals and agreements in LinkedIn’s Global Client Program segment while ensuring operational excellence and client satisfaction.
- Serve as a project manager and coordination point across internal stakeholders to identify and execute against friction points within sales processes, make recommendations and/or run project improvements to accelerate deal velocity, sales effectiveness, drive revenue and value across our global organization.
- Build and nurture relationships with Sales teams, senior corporate stakeholders, internal cross-functional teams, and clients.
- Optimise and manage a continuous deal pipeline by ensuring sales and cross-functional teams follow LinkedIn's sales policies and guidelines and are in line with the company’s financial and strategic objectives.
- Generate and analyse reports that provide insights into improved sales strategies and growth opportunities.
- Provide strategic vision, coaching, and direction in developing and leading an operations-focused team of Deal Strategists alongside the regional manager.
- Lead and support improved team performance by conducting training sessions..
- Identify and execute process improvement opportunities that contribute to the team objective of creating scalable sales operations.
- Energetic, driven and self-starter
- Ability to handle and prioritize complex cases
- Ability to lead challenges and influence at all levels.
- Good team player, patient and resilient
- Confident, inquisitive, and resilient.
- 5+ years Deal Desk/Pricing /Sales Operations/ Consulting or any client facing role experience
- Comfortable with change and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- A strong commitment to working in a team and being professional but you must know how to have fun too!
- Experience leading initiatives or teams
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Salesforce and Dynamics365 is a plus
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with accuracy and integrity
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholder management
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/Policy_India_EqualOppPWD_9-12-2023.pdfGlobal Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers.jobvite.com/linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.pdfIndia Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers.jobvite.com/linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.pdfGlobal Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice