Opentext - The Information Company
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.The Opportunity
As a member of Off Cloud Renewals Operations, the Snr Revenue Operations Analyst requires the ability to provide analysis and reporting to both the Customer Service management team and the Senior Open Text management team. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented, have a high degree of autonomy, and a broad understanding of the renewals business. The individual’s primary focus will be on Partner analysis of the off cloud renewals business.What You Will Be Doing
You Are Great At
- Be the CS Operations point of contact for the partner business and provide accurate reporting and analysis to Senior OT and CS Management
- Build strong relationships and work closely with stakeholders to ensure business needs are addressed and that the reports we deliver meet their needs.
- Creation of detailed reporting for the Partner business (WW, hierarchy, product)
- Detailed review of data sets to understand the data and ensure processes are put in place to improve reporting go forward.
- Deep dives into the data to ensure accuracy of what is reported and provide analysis and recommendations as needed.
- Maintenance and review of key performance indicators currently in place to assist with driving improved results
- Work closely with the support partner team to deliver reports and ensure accuracy of data shared through scorecards/dashboards.
- Build efficient and user-friendly reports.
- Analyze existing reports and provide recommendations for improvements, automation to increase efficiency.
- Reporting of quarterly CS results from an operations perspective (product analysis, cancellation analysis, billings analysis, Renewal rates etc.)
- Provide support to regional management for reporting and analysis needs
- Delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages created by the reporting team (billings,revenue trend analysis, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills to build long term models and perform ad-hoc tasks effectively
- Expert level knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, MS Excel
- Experience working with systems such as Assure, Salesforce, BI systems an asset
- Ability to manage large volumes of data, complete analysis and provide recommendations from the data
- Ability to translate data into meaningful results and recommend solutions for possible improvements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced and changing environment, with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally, as well as independently
- Equally comfortable leading projects and meetings throughout the hierarchy of the organization
- Excellent writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Highly motivated, participative team player that can work in a matrix environment
- Project management and/or business analysis experience an asset
- Previous experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.