Happy Returns, a UPS Company, is making online returns better for shoppers, retailers, and the planet! We do this by providing a seamless system of technology, service, and logistics that gives shoppers the frictionless returns they want and retailers the low-cost and efficient service they require. Happy Returns operates a national network of Return Bar locations staffed by friendly, well-trained Returnista return specialists located in premier shopping centers, national and regional store networks, and other convenient spots. Our Hub (Warehouse) Operations are integral for us to execute on this vision. Our company is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a dynamic, organized, and passionate leader to join our teamJob Description Summary
Cross-Department Strategy and Execution: ensure that interaction and collaboration between Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Finance are aligned with the larger company-wide strategy. The Sr. Director of Revenue Operations will also drive quarterly business reviews and forecasts, and develop, document, and build models that facilitate scaling of the business.
Lead CSM, Business Development & RevOps Operations: The Sr. Director of Revenue Operations will oversee the operations of the Customer Success, RevOps and Business Development teams by defining and maintaining standards, best practices, documentation, and performance analysis, as well as ensuring that new processes are effectively communicated and reinforced to all revenue teams. Need significant emphasis managing teams with time bounded goals that align the revenue and profitability objectives of the broader business (operations, finance, product). Also critical that this role helps to harmonize and officiate pricing and commercial terms across all sales channels.
Administration of the Revenue Tool Stack: The Sr. Director of Revenue Operations will seek to optimize existing tool performance and output, including scoping and recommending integration, automation, workflow improvements. The Sr. Director of Revenue Operations will take ownership of Salesforce and supporting systems (Gong, ClosePlan, Outreach, Chillipiper etc.), as well as select and implement additional/alternative tools as needed.
Data & Insights Management: The Sr. Director of Revenue Operations will be the go-to authority for revenue data, structural, and architectural knowledge across tools/databases from the revenue team, but also Finance and Product. The Sr. Director of Revenue Operations will create and manage executive and departmental metrics that measure the success of revenue-driving initiatives, including scheduled reports and easy-to-consume dashboards.
Metrics Accountability: The Sr. Director of Revenue Operations will be responsible for tracking and reporting of all revenue-driving functions. Will monitor and review the funnel of sales, renewals, partnerships and the other revenue teams on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Will help lead regular occurring revenue meetings with the business leadership teams and provide holistic revenue insights to ensure leadership has timely information to achieve revenue targets and business objectives.Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or other graduate degree is a plus
- 10 years of experience in sales, customer success, partnerships and revops management
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership roles in revenue functions, reporting progress of sales, customer success and other revenue departments to board or other executive management on a regular cadence
- Experience scaling large, fast growing account base via significant automation, data collection and analysis
- In depth knowledge of the logistics technology landscape and partnership eco-system
- Advanced skills in Salesforce, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to understand and recommend business strategy and technical solutions across all revenue functions
- Excellent creative and analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail-oriented work
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward.
- Experience with designing and implementing Revenue Operations processes based on internal business criteria
- People management across revenue org, including CSM, Sales, Business Development and RevOps
- Effective at communicating "what is possible" and what will have the biggest impact on the business
- Ability to articulate and manage to key OKRs, use metrics to drive performance and provide data in support of key decisions
- Provide strategic and predictive recommendations to increase revenue across the business.
- Review analysis and business drivers based on competitive trends
- Develop and deliver KPIs, dashboards, and reports that enable the business to track, measure, and drive revenue and gross profit
- Recognize, develop and implement process improvements across the revenue org
- Maintain documentation on revenue processes, policies and relevant reporting
- Track performance and report against OKRs for all departments in the revenue org
- Partner cross-functionally to identify, create and deliver enablement content
- Create and source industry-related content to deliver exceptional sales training materials and results for our team
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Handle all administrative functions across the tech stack, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
Integrated into our shared values is Happy Returns’ commitment to diversity. Happy Return is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Happy Return has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third-Party Agencies
To all recruitment agencies: Happy Return only accepts resumes from agencies on the Happy Returns or UPS preferred supplier list. Happy Return is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.Covid-19 Policy
As part of Happy Return’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.