We' are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales Performance Enablement team to support functions essential to go-to-market productivity for the Americas Sales Specialist organization! These include forecasting, budget planning, sales reporting and analysis, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, CRM effectiveness and reporting. Responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Sales Specialist group; they work closely with internal and external partners to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled.Key Responsibilities Of The Role
Sales Forecasting and Reporting
Sales Funnel And Pipeline Management
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts, track sales KPIs and conduct data analysis to provide insights and alignment with sales goals.
- Closely collaborate with the Commercial Finance team to align sales forecasts and plans to revenue and bookings targets.
- Manage sales funnel and pipeline, ensuring data quality, accuracy, and compliance with the sales process.
- Conduct continuous data analysis to find opportunities and develop actionable sales strategies and execution plans.
- Contribute to the management of each sales territory’s performance and provide sales leadership with the necessary tools and metrics to improve sales performance across the organization.
Sales Process Management and Optimization
- Lead goals setting, tracking, and performance measurement of the business; challenge the organization by working on plans to address opportunities and help drive processes to exceed goals consistently.
- Drive the implementation of the sales processes and strategic initiatives to ensure consistency of utilization of standard methodologies, processes, and tools across the organization.
- Identify and implement solutions to optimize the sales process and pipeline management. Work closely with sales leadership to evaluate sales processes and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Leverage deep industry/product knowledge and sales data to enhance multiple initiatives such as incentives, pricing, training, etc.
- Defines sales support strategy in collaboration with sales leadership and executive management to equip the sales team with the vital tools to engage the Group’s target buyers effectively and successfully, being mindful of regional nuances but balance with a need for global consistency.
Sales Automation and CRM Management
- Implement and support enabling technologies, including CRM, to assist the sales teams
- Reinforce colleague compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Work closely with sales leadership to optimize the effectiveness of go-to-market infrastructure.
- Conduct CRM reporting and analysis consistent with sales organization KPIs and objectives.
Leadership and Strategic Partnerships
- Strategically partner with Regional Head of Sales Specialists Americas and their leadership team.
- Coach and develop teams and influence decision making.
- Reinforce the company values as a leader
Improve Sales Productivity by enabling increased sales (more value per deal per rep)
Systematic forecast and pipeline approach/rigor-globally consistent
Drive teams to implement and use sales technology improvements (ie CPQ)
Sales Specialist alignment to drive cross-functional, solution selling across account teams and to support whitespace initiatives
Consistent approach/data globally to meeting operating cadence for SAM, D&A and Exco
Support the successful integration and move to one D&A model
Drive a culture of delivering results and contribute to sales talent developmentExperience And Skills Required
Experience working with Executive, VP and Director-level customers or partners; ability to influence and manage across a matrixed organization
People management experience preferable.
Planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks, and taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
Passion for learning new tools and systems
Excellent analytical, reporting, and presentation skills; effective communication skillCompensation/Benefits Information (New York Applicants Only)
LSEG is committed to offering competitive Compensation and Benefits. The anticipated base salary for this position is $150,000 - $278,600.
Please be aware base salary ranges may vary by geographic location, city and state. In addition to our offered base salary, this role is eligible for our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP/”bonus plan”). Target AIP rates will be commensurate with role level and posted career stage. Individual salary will be reflective of job related knowledge, skills and equivalent experience. LSEG roles (excluding internships and part-time roles of less than 20 hours per week) are typically eligible for inclusion in our LSEG Benefits program, which includes offerings of: Annual Wellness Allowance, Paid time-off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending & Health Savings Options, Prescription Drug plan, 401(K) Savings Plan and Company match. LSEG’s Benefits plan also includes basic life insurance, disability benefits, emergency backup dependent care, adoption assistance commuter assistance etc.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership
underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.