Why Join Us?
As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative, and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
Check Point Software Technologies has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Places to Work four years in a row (2020-2023), ranking among the top 50 companies across the globe in the IT category. Check Point has also been named to Forbes’ list of World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies. If you want to make the world a safer place and join an award-winning company culture – you belong with us.
The Regional Sales Operations Manager is responsible for providing analytical insights, managing sales data and assisting in the implementation of sales strategies. His/her role is to ensure effective sales processes and improve the performance of the sales team.
- Planning & implementation of the Annual Operating Plan within the region.
- Drive field sales excellence in delivering sales cadences
- Work closely with RDs to set sales goals and develop sales strategies.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Create reports, presentations and dashboards to monitor sales performance.
- Monitor and analyze sales metrics, including revenue, sales, and market share.
- Monitoring of general requirements and compliance with guidelines (KPIs, Funnel hygiene).
- Support in the preparation and implementation of the QBRs.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in sales processes
- Assist in the implementation of sales strategies and initiatives to drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide training and educational materials.
- Support RDs throughout the forecast process.
- 5+ years of Experience in sales or business process optimization.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data into meaningful insights.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and practices.
- Experience in preparing reports and presentations for management.
- Strong proficiency in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM systems and other sales tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future